Khmere Maison d'Angkor is a traditional wooden Khmer's house located in the Wat Kesaram street in Siem Reap city Center.
The rooms is a unique feature Cambodian-style decoration. Some rooms are fitted with a private balcony, a flat-screen TV.
The rooms is a unique feature Cambodian-style decoration. The rooms are fitted with a private balcony, a flat-screen TV(42 inch) safety box and air conditioning. The traditional Khmer-style bathrooms include hot-water showers and premium toiletries and hair dryer, coffee and tea maker, daily turn-down service, daily 2 bottles of mineral water, slipper, safety box and traditional nightly Khmer dress.
Our Physical location is the most convenience and ideal access to the following facilities available in Siem Reap.
Located in the city center
near Night Markets, Old Market
near Pub Streets, Bars, Restaurants
near Siem Reap River
near Royal Palace
Near Phare Cambodian Circus
near Angkor National Museum
near Lucky mall shopping center.
- Neighbor to Wat Kesararam pagoda and primary school. - 10 minutes to bus station, 15 minutes to airport and 20 minutes Tonle Sap Lake- 10 minutes to the world Heritage site of Angkor Wat
Interaction with guests
- Welcome & farewell cold towel / drinks
- Daily Make-up and Turn-down service
- Bath robes, slippers
- Flat screen TV, IDD call
- Laundry services
- Aroma bathroom amenities
- In-room safety box
- Shoes shine services
- Emergency and evacuation map
- 24 hours doctor on-call
- Iron/ Ironing board ( upon request )
- Writing table and coffee table
- Computer desk and internet connectivity
- Tour Desk service
- Photo Gallery
Other things to note
Free relax at culture lounge and look around pagoda .
Non-Smorking in Room, available at public area