In october i am moving here : http://abnb.me/EVmg/gGObXU4jwF
Its 5 min walking distance from the old apartment. U can click at my profile and see it or coppy and paste the link above
For this list :
The beach: it takes about 15 minutes via bus to reach the beach
Food and restaurants:
a 24/7 minimarket near the apartment
Wadi al Nisnas: it takes a 1 minute walk to reach Wadi al Nisnas which has arabian food.
late bars and resturant about 15 min walking to massada street or the downtown
u can also set in the yard and enjoy the view. yes you can smoke outside :)
you will have ur own bedroom. and you will have your own privacy.
all the apartment and the yard , beside my private bedroom.
Interaction with guests
most of the time i'm not in the apartment, but I'm always available via phone, you can always call me and I'll be more than happy to help.
- i can tell you about intresting events at haifa and tips for travelling
-if u have any question before booking, feel free to ask :)
Other things to note
1) download "moovit" application for transportation in israel
in israel most transportation dont work between friday afternoon till saterday evening.
but in haifa there metronet line 1 24/7 that can take u to the beach, bahai garden (german coloney) , downtown (bars and resturants)
2) only in bar and resturants u can buy alchohol after 11 pm
3) the best way to go to the city acre (akko) is by public taxi 5 min near the apartment. it takes about 12 shekels.
* Like most countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, the electricity in Israel is rated at 220V (220V - 240V) 50Hz.
Plz make sure u have adapter and what ever u need for your devices.
* turn off the boiler system before taking a shower (do that so you wont forget it on, like most of the guests)
** don't leave the apartment door unlocked, lock it and keep the keys with you. if you setting in the terrace , keep the door closed
*** guests are not allowed without asking me first
see you soon :)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
i live in haifa since 2012 , work in techniqal support company , and study music at the university of haifa. i liked the idea of airbnb , i tried it as a gueset , and now i am hosting also, and i'm enjoying it :)