Welcome to Tokyo Shinjuku (Takadanobaba). This cozy home is located in the quiet alley 30 secs away from the main street. There are lots of delicious and decent price restaurants here. You will find out it's very convenient while you are staying.
Welcome to Tokyo Shinjuku ^^
I have other three types of rooms are available in the same apartment. If you travel with more friends and family, Please kindly have look at following links for reference:
1. Suite Type (B) for up to 3 people
2. Suite type (C) for up to 2 people.
3. Suite Type (D) for up to 3 people
First time Airbnb users
Get a 20$USD discount coupon by signing up using this link.
Check-in time is after 3:00PM and check-out time is before 11:00AM. If there is no new guest coming on the day, late check-out is acceptable :)
Airport pick-up, drop-off services are available (7 Seaters Van):
1. Haneda Airport
6AM~10PM(Day time): 9000Yen
10PM~6AM(Night time): 11000Yen
2. Narita Airport
6AM~10PM(Day time): 18000Yen
10PM~6AM(Night time): 20000Yen
Day Tour service 12 hours (7 Seaters Van)
2 People: 35000Yen, 3 People: 40000Yen, 4 People: 45000Yen, 5 People: 50000Yen 6 People: 55000Yen
Maximum 6 People. (The price is including petrol fee and tax, please note it doesnt include parking and toll fees)
There is Toyota rental car service shop near by, please message me if you would like to rent a car to drive around in Japan.
- Double Bed (Good for 2 adults)
- Semi-Double bed (Good for 1 adult or 2 children)
- Double Futon (Good for 2 adults)
- Semi-Double Futon (Good for 1 adult or 2 children)
- Comfortable Kitchen Space
- 1 min walk to convenience store 7-11
- 3 mins walk to 24 hours supermarket
- Feel free to use washing machine.
- Shampoo/ conditioner/ body wash / hair dryer/ clean tower/ new tooth brush/ tooth paste
- Vending machine (In front of the house)
- Wine & champagne glasses/ beer opener/ wine opener
- Nice and Clean separate Toilet and shower room.
- Air-con and heater
- WiFi internet
Train & subway info
1). 6~7mins walk to JR Yamanote Line Takadanobaba station Waseda exit (山手線早稻田口)
- 5mins to Shinjuku(新宿) by train
- 5mins to ikebukuro(池袋) by train
- 9mins to Harajuku(原宿) by train
- 12mins to Shinuya(渋谷) by train
- 50mins to Haneda Airport(羽田空港) transfer in Shinagawa(品川) to Keikyu Line (京急線)
- 64 mins to Narita Airpot (成田空港) transfer in Nippori (日暮里) by Skyliner or 96 mins by keisei line (京成快線)
2). 3~4 mins walk to Tokyo Metro Tozai Line exit 7 (東西線)
- 36 mins to Maihama 舞浜 (Tokyo Disneyland) by train
- 14 mins to otemachi 大手町 (Tokyo station) by train
- 24 mins to tsukiji (築地) transfer in Kayabacho (茅場町) to hibiya line (日比谷線)
3). 4~5 mins walk to Tokyo metro fukutoshi line exit 2 (副都心線)
- 9 mins to Meijijingumae 明治神宮前 (AKA omote sando 表參道) by train
- 11mins to shinuya (渋谷) by train
- 15 mins to daikanyama (代官山) by train (directly transfer to touyokosen)
- 24 mins to jiyugaoka (自由之丘) by train (directly transfer to touyokosen)
- 44 mins to Yokohama (横浜) by train (directly transfer to touyokosen)
Make yourself comfortable to feel like living in your own house. There is no restricted area in this cozy home. I will explain in detail when you arrive here.
Interaction with guests
I am really appreciated of your coming to stay at my BNB. We are friends since the minute we meet. If you have any question anytime, please contact me directly, it would be my pleasure to serve you.
- In order to keep the air fresh, smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire room. However you could smoke outside of the door but please keep in quite :).
- I am pet lover but for the next guests' staying quality. Please do not bring the pet to the room.
- The room is located in the quite alley, please try not making noise after 9PM especially when the windows are opened. Japanese neighbors may call the cops when they hear foreigner making noise.
- Please remember to turn off air-con, heater, and close all the windows when leaving the room.
- Please take off the shoes when entering the room.
- Grab some drinks and chill in the room is acceptable but absolutely do not have blast party.
This host has 163 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi everyone I'm Perry :)
I was born in Taiwan and been raised until 15 years old. I went high school in USA and University in New Zealand, and currently live in Tokyo for good.
Due to i had experienced several cultures during my study time in oversea, i really love make friends with people from every country in the world. If its your first time to be in Tokyo, i will introduce famous tourist spots and restaurants to you. If you have come many times already, we can exchange our pocket information to each other and explore new places together :)
I love traveling, playing golf, cooking, exploring new restaurant, and drinking on the weekend or holidays. Looking forward to meet you in Tokyo and wish you have a wonderful holidays here.