4 minutes walking from Nakanosakaue station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line.
No change of train to Tokyo Station, Shinjuku Station is necessary.
It is the best place for sightseeing.
There are convenience stores, supermarkets, restaurants in the surroundings It is very convenient.
You can put your luggage in my room if it is after 11am.
When you check in early please be sure to send a message in (URL HIDDEN) room is on the third floor. There is an elevator.
My room is private. You do not have to share it with other guests.
You can use the indoors, balconies, trays all freely.
Theres two pairs of double bedding and mattress. It can sleep up to four people.
Also suitable for young children.
An additional fee of 750 yen per day is required for children under 6 years old.
An additional charge of 1500 yen per day is required for adults over the age of 6.
·Air Conditioner (Heating / Cooling)
· Portable Wi-Fi
· Hair conditioner
There is a garbage dump on the first floor.
But garbage is disposed of by me. Please discard the trash in the trash can of the balcony.
Please cooperate to separate garbage.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to contact me if there is something you do not understand.
I will answer your questions quickly for you.
Other things to note
There is a way to come cheaply to my room from Narita Airport and Haneda airport.
You can come to my room at less than half price.
Please inquire after booking is completed.
Please relax at your home in Tokyo, but please read the house rules and take care of my apartment
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Please respect my neighbors. Keep the volume down especially in the hallway and at night. No musical instruments.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house , Please smoke outside.
- Be careful with flammable objects, fire.
- Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house.
- Please do not answer the door bell.
- Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use.
- Pocket Wifi, towels, yukata (pajamas) are for you to use during your stay only, so please do not bring them back with you.
-Please do not let me work as a child one in a room.
Please never send a child to the balcony.
-Please don't scrape your carry case on the floor.
The floor is damaged.
Check in 3:00PM
Check out 10:00AM
Can you keep the rules?
Perfect! Welcome to My apartment!!