Budderoo House is on a 150 acre farm & sleeps 14 ppl in comfort & up to 16. There are 6 bedrooms : 4 king, 1 queen & 4 bunks + foldouts in the 6th b/rm. There are 2 bathrooms, a huge living area, bbq area, air-con, dishwasher & a cosy fireplace.
Budderoo House is one of three farm stay cottages available at Minimbah Farm. Minimbah is a magnificent 150 acre beef cattle property nestled in beautiful Kangaroo Valley.
At Minimbah Farm, you can relax and take in the stunning views from the verandahs, wander around the wonderful farm which is surrounded by lush rainforest. Enjoy a bbq at the creek, feed the goats, sheep & alpacas, collect the eggs from the friendly chooks, the kids can play on the swings or kid’s play fort, go wombat spotting at night, and if you are patient and quiet enough, you just might spot "Felix" our resident Platypus.
Interaction with guests
The owners, Frank and Cathy, are always available to answer any queries about the farm or the local area.
We supply goat & alpaca food to feed the animals for your stay and there is an egg basket to collect the eggs from the chook house!
We also supply an assortment of gumboots for you to enjoy a leisurely walk on the farm.
Other things to note
Budderoo House Bedding:
Bedroom 1 (up to 2 ppl) – 1 King bed
Bedroom 2 (up to 2 ppl) – 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3 (up to 2 ppl) – 1 King bed
Bedroom 4 (up to 2 ppl) – 1 King bed
Bedroom 5 (up to 5 ppl) - 2 bunks (4 single beds) (plus 1-2 trundle beds if needed)
Bedroom 6 (up to 2 ppl) – 1 King bed
Living room (up to 2 ppl) – 1 sofa bed
Budderoo House sleeps up to sixteen and fourteen comfortably. There are two bathrooms, one with a bath and separate shower, toilet and vanity. The other bathroom has a shower and toilet. Budderoo House also has a large living area split into two parts. It has air conditioning, a log fire, Austar tv and a large kitchen. There are laundry facilities in the house.
Our Payment Policy:
*We require your address details for our records and we also require a credit card number for the bond as we are business.
* Your booking is secured when we have received payment
* The payment is non refundable if the booking is cancelled within 60 days of arrival
* Booking cancellations greater than 60 days prior, or any alterations, attract a processing fee of 5% of the total booking amount from Minimbah and possible additional charges from Airbnb
* An increase of guest numbers should be advised 2 days prior to arrival.
* A two night minimum stay applies to the extra person rates.
* A noise curfew time applies to music or any excessive noise - of 11.00pm on Friday and Saturday nights (or the night prior to a public holiday) and 10.00pm on Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive.
* No parties without our prior consultation or permission. (For example: We do not cater for bucks parties or schoolies celebrations)
* For the peace and safety of all concerned with certain events we may employ security professionals and charge accordingly.
* We reserve the right to adjust or apply certain bonds for particular types of events. This may also include a bond in respect to noise curfews.
* No additional guests, other than those booked for the cottages, are to enter the premises of Minimbah Farm without prior arrangement with the owners
Please Note: With due respect to our neighbours – We ask that there are no LOUD parties etc. There is an excessive noise curfew of 11.00pm on Friday and Saturday nights (or the night prior to a public holiday) and 10.00pm on Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive.
Things you should know for your stay at Minimbah
* All cottages are self contained and have full bathrooms with shower/bath and toilet, towels, linen & small soaps, bbq, kettle, toaster, fans & heaters, fridge, washing machine, microwave, stove & oven, cappuccino maker, cutlery & crockery, tv, dvd, radio, cd player, clothes line as well as a small supply of coffee, tea and sugar
* We supply goat & alpaca food for your stay and there is an egg basket to collect the eggs from the chook house!
* We welcome you to pick any fruit you see on the property & collect the farm eggs from the chook house located just up the hill from 'The Cottage'
* You are very welcome to have a bbq by the creek or walk on the farm via the paddocks, creeks and gullies, which extend for up to 1.5 km's to the south of your holiday abode - Just remember to bring some gum boots.
* We do not supply internet data or Wi-Fi on the farm, however there is good 3G coverage from Telstra and Optus. Vodafone is not as good.
* Please beware ... The views and scenery could take your breath away !
Other Important things you should know
* When confirming your booking please supply your name, address, phone numbers as well as your mobile number & car registration number.
* Please ... No smoking within any building
* Please ... We love animals but, sorry, we don't cater for other pets on the farm such as dogs, cats, birds etc
* Please ... Be aware that you are staying on a cattle property that consists of domestic animals, wildlife, dams, creeks, electric & barbed wire fences as well as the possible application of chemicals on paddock weeds from time to time.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews