Featuring retro teak and Ratan furniture, lots of light. This fun, comfortable space is a perfect vacation home. Centrally located, you can stroll to Main, Commercial, Chinatown and Yaletown all in 15 minutes. Record player and an A+ collection!
This inspiring, spacious 1 bedroom is one of a kind. South-facing and steps from shops and the seawall, this comfortable home is perfect for 1-2 guests looking to stay in the heart of the city.
- Open living area with sliding windows and patio
- Great kitchen with quality appliances
- Cozy bedroom separate from main living area with a double bed, ideal for relaxing after touring the city
- Long glass Desk/work area
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven, spiralizer, food processor and dehydrator!
- Bathroom with lots of character and a bright pink shower!
Interaction with guests
Normally I will be in the city during your stay and can help with tour information or anything you might need getting settled in and comfortable. I'm a DJ in the city and the bar manager for a local vegan restaurant, so I can help find you some great evening entertainment!
Other things to note
It's a beautiful quiet neighbourhood and after growing up in Vancouver I'd consider it my dream location. I can bike or bus just about anywhere with ease. The Broadway B-line express bus (east/west) and the Main street bus (north/south) cross paths just 4 blocks from the apartment. Free parking and a wonderful park right out front, plus a very eclectic mix of shops and restaurants just a few blocks away.
Treat the space as if it was your own.
No pets, no cigarettes.
Use a dish, wash a dish.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.