Let this Gorgeous Condominium with a lovely pool be your cozy home for your stay in Singapore~
Easy access around Singapore from nearby Kembangan MRT Station and a straight MRT train ride down to town!
I would much appreciate it if you would read the details below (organised in respective sections) before you inquire about something as I may have already addressed your concerns :)
Hi there! Your cozy home is mid distance to the town area, where a lot of Singapore's attractions lie (Vivocity, Sentosa, Universal Studios, Adventure Cove, Underwater world, etc.) and the Singapore Changi Airport, meaning ease of transport to both of these places and many others. (Singapore indoor stadium, etc.) The compound of the residence is filled with lush greenery and topical flora. The touch of nature brings the beauty out of the place and gives it a "resort" feel. The residence's gardeners and caretakers keep the place clean and beautiful daily. Take a dip in the pool after a long day of shopping or lie on one of the pool chairs and let the sun bake your skin. experience and explore Singapore while staying at my humble abode :)
-High speed optic-fibre WiFi
-TV with desktop connected and internet access
-Kitchen equipped with necessary essentials to accommodate your cooking needs
-Fridge to store food and drinks
-Coffee, Tea, Milo, light snacks and sweets are always available (help yourself in the kitchen)
-Electric Kettle in the kitchen if you require hot water
-Washing machine and Dryer (detergent and softener provided)
-Super Single+Single (198cm x 191cm)
-Shared bathroom with hot shower (Note: Shared only with myself as I live here )
-The glass panels are designed to keep the room insulated from noise so you will have a good night sleep
-Keys (for your room and front door)
-Access card (for access to the building and the gym)
-Jacuzzi (Attached to the pool)
-Fun Pool (for the young ones)
-Playground (for the young ones)
-Tennis Court (Rackets and Ball available with no charge) (Tennis court requires booking but at no charge, please inform me if you want to use the Tennis court)
-Shampoo, Conditioner and Bath soap
-Towels (Change of towels can be requested)
-Umbrellas (it rains often in Singapore!)
-Straightener (upon request)
-Multi head phone charger with Cable (iPhone 6 and micro-usb) (upon request)
-Sports equipment (Basketball/Football/Tennis rackets with ball) (upon request)
-Use of Iron with Ironing board (upon request)
Interaction with guests
I stay in the first room of the apartment and will be around mostly in the evening! And if not, I'm just a call away. If you need any assistance, do let me know.
It would be my pleasure to recommend you cool and awesome places in Singapore to go to. Even the less "touristy" places that many tourists/Singaporeans do not know.
I love games a lot as you can see from my collection of board games in the photos. If you're up for the challenge, I would love to have a game of chess or poker with you. I may even buy you dinner if you win, however that won't happen :)
I also happen to be a retired Street Magician and if I have time to spare, I would like to blow your mind away!
Your privacy is respected too. I will not bother you in your rooms unless it's an absolutely emergency. Messaging will be my primary contact with you throughout your stay.
Other things to note
You will feel very safe staying at my home. The residence is in an enclosed area and there is a secondary access point before the front door. There are even guards patrolling the area at night. The police post is just 200 meters away.
New to Airbnb? Claim $28 of Airbnb credit to use for your trips! Just go to www.airbnb.com.sg/c/caiusc?s=8
1) I would appreciate if you would have your lovely face on your Airbnb profile picture :) This is to help me identify you when you get here and I also would like to know who I am hosting.
2) Let me know your estimated arrival time at my apartment ASAP so I can work around my schedule as a full-time student to accommodate your arrival
3) Unfortunately I will no longer be accepting check-in's later than 12midnight
4) Please keep in contact with me while you get here so your arrival will be smooth and I can be prepared and ready to help if you get lost or delayed in some way. I am always available through Airbnb messaging, text and various mobile messaging applications
5) If you would like to check in the morning and have your room ready, please book a day before. (e.g. check-in 2nd January 9.00am > book 1st January)
1) Please turn off the Air-conditioning in your room or the living room when you are out/not using it
2) Please leave your shoes at the shoe rack or the mat at the front of the house
3) Would you trash and mess up your own home? Likewise, kindly keep to your standards at my home
4) Please do not smoke in the compound of the house
5) As I have neighbors I would appreciate if you would keep your volume down at night
6) My cups, utensils, and other tools in the kitchen are available to you. Please wash them after use
7) If you do swim, please dry your feet on the mat after your swim before walking around
8) There are two Air-conditioning units in the living room. If you want to use them, please turn on both at the same time as only turning on one will cause it to spoil
Thanks for your understanding and adherence :)
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View other reviews