All Provence colors and scents! Barbentane village is a perfect location between Avignon and St Remy de Provence. The House is in the natural setting of “La Montagnette” acclaimed by Frederic Mistral and Alphonse Daudet.
SWIMMING POOL, POOL HOUSE & GARDEN.
Enjoy the 2000sqm walled landscaped gardens with local trees and plants: Aleppo Pine trees, Cypress, Olive trees, Laurier-tin, Chenes Verts, thyme, lavender, rosemary...
Watch the views of medieval Anglica tower and the Mont Ventoux mountain.
While Cigales are singing, refresh in the swimming pool, sunbathe on a long chair, have a snack in the pool house, dine outside under the arbor.
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
Seasonal fresh fruits, vegetables, and cheeses shopping at the local and organic village store?
Fresh breads and cakes from the village bakery?
Firewood pizza take away at the village?
Whatever your food mood is the fully equipped kitchen decorated after Vincent Van Gogh colors has all you need for great family meals.
LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOL
Heart of the 150sqm villa, ‘Roussillon’ Ochre colored walls, light and opened to nature,
Enjoy lunch with great views of the medieval village of Barbentane, the Bretoule windmill and the garden,
Have an afternoon nap on one of the sofas,
Choose sunshine or shadow with the bay windows and electric shutters.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Pick your bedroom!
Twin, Queen or King size bed with comfortable mattresses and pillows,
View over the garden olive tree, Aleppo pine tree or Laurier tin,
Next to the shower room or with attached bathroom,
Each bedroom decoration gives a modern and light Provence atmosphere for a perfect private and cozy space.
Bed linen, bath towels and swimming pool towels are included.
Bathroom with WC and shower room and WC in the villa.
Shower room with WC in the pool house.
Hairdryers are available in the shower room and in the bathroom.
BABIES & KIDS
Of course some specials for the special ones!
Two high chairs to share happy family meals ; noodles, balls and dive rings for great fun in the swimming pool ; a baby / toddler bathtub, three travel cots for a peaceful and restful sleep.
• Motorized sliding entrance gate
• High walls, wall and chain link fabric all around the property.
• Shutters for each window of the villa (windows bars on small windows)
• Smoke detectors and monoxide carbon detectors in the villa
• Certified security cover for the swimming pool
ACTIVITIES & SERVICES available at the village and nearby:
• Bakery & pastries: 1.5km
• Local fruits, vegetables, cheeses: 1.5km
• Butcher: 1.8km
• Supermarket: 3km
• Pizza restaurant and take away: 1.5km
• Restaurants: 1.8km
• Pharmacy: 1.5km
• Doctor: 1.5km
• Pediatrician: 1.5km
• Nurse: 0.5km
• Hospital: 8km
• Hair dresser: 1.5km
• Newspapers/Magazines/Cigarettes: 1.5km
• Bank: 2.3km (car) / 1km (walking)
• ATM: 2.3km (car) / 1km (walking)
• Post office: 2.5km (car) / 1km (walking)
• Gas station: 3km
• Movie theater: 8km (Utopia movie theater, Avignon, for movies in original version with subtitles / several other movie theaters in Avignon)
• Horse and Pony Riding : 4,8km (Barbentane, Les écuries de la Montagnette)
• Golf club: 3.6km (Barbentane Lou Compact) / 19km (Grand Avignon)
• Skate park: 300m (Barbentane)
• Tennis: 12.5km (Avignon)
• Bowling: 12.5km (Avignon)
• Ice rink: 13km (Avignon)
GETTING HERE & AROUND:
• Avignon Caumont Airport (20min / 15km to the house)
• Marseille Provence Airport (1h04min / 85km (54km on highway) to the house)
• Avignon TGV train station (14min / 9km to the house)
• Avignon car sleeper train dedicated station (16min / 11km to the house)
• Highway A7 or A9 Avignon exit.
WHAT TO VISIT IN THE AREA:
• Arles (32km / 35min)
• Avignon (11km / 16min)
• Les Baux de Provence (23km / 29min)
• Camargue (68km / 1h10min)
• Chateauneuf du Pape (27km / 31min)
• Fontaine de Vaucluse (37km /56min)
• Fontvieille (24km / 27min)
• Frigolet Abbey (5km / 7min)
• Gordes (47km / 50min)
• Isle sur la Sorgue (29km / 39min)
• Maussane (21km / 41min)
• Menerbes (44km / 45min)
• Mont Ventoux (57km / 60min)
• Montmajour Abbey (28km / 31min)
• Nimes (39km / 44min)
• Orange (39km / 33 min)
• Pont du Gard (25km / 30min)
• Roussillon (51km / 55min)
• Saint Remy de Provence (17km / 22min)
• Senanque Abbey (47km / 50min)
• Tarascon (16km /20min)
• Vaison la Romaine (60km /1h21min)
Pets are welcome with and additional charge of 5 euros per night per pet (maximum charge 15 euros per pet)
Tourist tax is 0.40 euros per night per adult.
Its collect cannot be managed via Airbnb (as it is done in other cities), tourist tax is to be paid at check out.
From October 1st to April 30th the heating system is on in the house. As consumption depends on people and weather condition, to be fair with every guest, those service charges are calculated with the readings (check in and check out) of your exact consumption of electricity and Gas. Those charges are to be paid at check out.