A beautiful, centrally located two bedroom apartment in North Williamsburg, close to all your favorite restaurants, clubs, bars, and bowling alleys. It's also right next to East River State Park (Smorgasburg) and features a killer rooftop view. (Also, most of these pictures are outdated. The apartment is much nicer now, and I've added a few low-quality photos to suggest how much more you'll enjoy it.)
A lot of spots being advertised on Airbnb claim to be in the "heart of Williamsburg." This one actually is: Wythe and North 8th. The neighborhood is full of bars, bakeries, shops, and restaurants. The apartment is three blocks away from the Bedford L subway stop and just one block away from the East River (and East River State Park) where you can take in jaw-dropping views of Manhattan. The spot also has a pretty amazing rooftop view -- to which we have exclusive access.
This is a super spacious two bedroom apartment with a huge living room and semi-separate kitchen. It's ideal for singles, couples, or groups of up to four. There's a roomy private bedroom that will sleep two and a daybed in the living room that sleeps one or two. Sometimes the second bedroom is available, too.
I'm a friendly dude who works full-time and plays some on the weekends. I'm happy to show you the ropes of the neighborhood.
The Amenities include:
* ¡Hablamos español!
* Private bedroom with queen sized bed and ample closet space, high ceilings, two large windows and two stained-glass windows
* Daybed that can sleep at least two additional guests ($50 per extra guest)
* Clean linens and towels for each guest
* Private rooftop with view of Manhattan
* Popular restaurants, bars, and shops on our very block
* A full-size hammock on the roof
* 3 blocks from L Train subway
* 1 block away from the East River
* 1 block away from East River Park
* Fully functional kitchen with everything you would need to cook
* Large dining table
* FREE laundry machines in building
* Projector with Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, etc.
* Speakers with audio input for your devices
* Free and easy street parking
While I love New Yorkers, I'd prefer not to book them.
While I love babies and small children, I'd prefer not to book them, either.
I work typical workday hours, so please work with me on check-in and check-out. Can't wait to host you!