About this listing
Large 3 Bedroom apartment in central location, perfect for a family holiday. Close to the Broadwater foreshore park and Australia Fair shopping. 200 metres to the Gold Coast Light rail. 10 minutes to Seaworld and of course just 10 minutes to the fabulous beaches of the Gold Coast. A new Woolworths Metro supermarket 5 minutes walk around the corner.
Set in lush gardens. A spacious 3 bedroom apartment with queen beds in two of the bedrooms and 2 single beds in the third. Open Plan Dining and Lounge Room. Built in Robes to all bedrooms.
A spacious 'Hidden Gem' located within a short 10 minute drive or light rail trip to central Surfers Paradise beach.
A short walk through the park next door to the new Sundale shopping district leading you to the new Woolworths Metro supermarket, Retaurants and Medical Centre.
Just 200 metres walk to the Gold Coast Light rail station at Broadwater Parklands
There is complimentary high speed wifi, free off-street parking and NETFLIX, all linens and towels (except beach towels) are provided and anything you will need in the kitchen to cook up a gourmet meal although there are many wonderful restaurants just minutes away.
Ideally located for short breaks or longer short-term rentals.
All areas are available to guests with outdoor garden terraces to the front and rear and parking for one vehicle in the basement. Pool hours are from 8am and 8pm.
Interaction with guests
Julie, your host, will be available to meet and greet you on your arrival and is just a telephone call away to answer any queries you may have during your stay.
Other things to note
- One allocated basement car park
- Free Wifi Hi Speed, plus Netflix
- Outdoor communal swimming pool
- Samsung 42"HDTV with Blu Ray player
- Bluetooth Music and Radio Tower
- Full size Fridge, Microwave Oven, and all kitchen equipment for your cooking needs
- tea and coffee starters supplied
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Wash and Body Wash supplied
- Selection of DVDs to watch at your leisure
- Security safe for your valuables
- Fresh Linen and towels supplied
- Compendium to help you plan your stay
Please read carefully
• No SCHOOLIES bookings are accepted.
• LOST KEYS OR LOCKED OUT - A $50 cash fee will be charged if a call out is necessary due to accidental lock out. If the keys are lost, you will incur a $100 charge for the cost of replacements keys.
• NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS - must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render the customer liable for cancellation of the booking immediately.
• CONDUCT - This is a residential accommodation and we ask that all guests be considerate to other residents in the building. No parties are permitted.
• SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
• NO PETS - allowed at the holiday premises at any time.
• CLEANING - Every effort is made to ensure your apartment is clean and tidy for your arrival. When vacating please leave the apartment clean & tidy. This includes removing rubbish and putting it in the bins, washing & drying of dishes, leaving the beds neatly folded back, turning off the lights and air conditioner. If the property is not left reasonably clean, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
• SMOKING - strictly prohibited in the unit