We rented the apartment for 4 nights.
First the pros:
1. Great location
2. Very spacious
3. Nice terrace
4. Well furnished (when all amenities are functional)
1. 4 flights of stairs, no elevator; so if you are carrying heavy(ish) suitcases up these 4 flights, please be aware that it will sap you out.
2. The amenities were not functioning: washing machine, dish washer, air conditioning in the 3rd bedroom. When we asked about it before arriving, there was no response to it.
3. Dish washer had a bad electric connection and we were not informed about it. Got a small electrical shock couple of times before we were told that it wasn't functioning.
4. The host has installed two umbrellas on the terrace. On the day of our arrival, one of them fell down and the host immediately told us we were responsible for it. Eventually we did tell him that we did not even go to the roof and couldn't be held responsible, but the fact that we were told that we were responsible, wasn't very nice.
5. Despite multiple reminders, the AC in the 3rd bedroom was not looked at.
Overall, the experience which could have been great was greatly dampened due to the way our host responded to the queries and issues. Otherwise, the apartment is great and in a great location, if everything that is promised is available and functional.