Intimate Bonaire Vacation Rental Apartment 4 min walk to beach. The most central yet quiet location. Peaceful marina-front setting.
Unwind and relax with extras like high thread count linens, mosquito screens, a/c in bedroom, free parking in private lot, kitchen, cell phone, free (good!) WIFI. Serenity on Bonaire on a budget. For Scuba divers our boutique on-site dive shop has air and nitrox tanks without leaving the complex at a 15% discount and their dive boat leaves from your front door.
Adorable Affordable! Dive Shop, WIFI, Walk to Town
Sunny Yellow at breezybonaire
Located at Caribbean Court condominiums.
• The perfect location for an intimate couples trip or a family traveling with two children.
• Cute comfortable 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment with queen bed and mattress topper
• Real twin bed in living room for a third guest with memory foam mattress topper
• Extra fold out foam bed for a fourth guest
• Walking distance to beautiful beach at Plaza Resort (4 minute walk if you map it online!)
• Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, full refrigerator/freezer, blender, lots of pots, pans, utensils, etc.
• Dedicated WIFI connection in the apartment (not shared with other units)
• Powerful air conditioning in the bedroom
• Cable TV
• Parking in front of your unit in our private lot
• CENTRAL location walking distance to downtown and restaurants/shops
• On-site dive shop for scuba divers- 15% discount on air or nitrox
• Mosquito screens on sliding doors to the terrace and in the bedroom
• Swimming pool with kid's pool
• Next door to resort hotel with beach, restaurants, activities like kayak rental, snorkeling, BBQ night, etc and bordered on the other side by the new chain resort that has finally come to Bonaire. (We are located in a SAFE, resort area.)
• Towels, high thread count designer linens, beach towels included
• Terrace overlooking canal/marina
• European washing machine for clothes in the apartment
• Discounted car rental
• Combination laptop size safe in the apartment for valuables
• Cleaning before and after your stay included in rates listed here
• Electricity is also included in your rental rates
•Swimming pool with sun shades and lounge chairs
•On Site dive shop with 15% discount on scuba tanks
•Free parking in the lot in front of your apartment
Interaction with guests
We know a lot about Bonaire and we are happy to share that knowledge with you. Whatever the circumstance - be it diving, windsurfing, traveling with kids, eating out, off the beaten path… We aim to offer what we love about Bonaire to our guests
This apartment is managed by the owner, Marji. When she's out of town we have a wonderful property manager who treats guests like her own. One of us will always be available by phone, text or e-mail. (We provide you with a phone to call us from your apartment.) We respond quickly to your questions and your needs but we also want to offer you the as much privacy as you need. It is YOUR vacation!
Other things to note
The quote you receive includes all fees including final cleaning, internet, electricity, airbnb's fees and all utilities. The listing price does not include tourist tax of $5.50 per person per night (ages 13 and older). The tourist tax is payable in cash on arrival and is the only fee you will pay after your booking is completed.
Rates start at $115/night. We sometimes offer last second deals during low season starting at $99/night. High season rates start at $130/night. To check the rates on your dates of travel, click on "view calendar" and scroll over the dates of your trip.
No smoking except outdoors.
Not pets due to allergy concerns. Allergy free environment.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Full time mom, passionate windsurfer, landlord, host, chef, runner, friend and taxi driver for my teens and tweens... I've lived in New York City, Milan and Rome Italy and the island of Bonaire each for at least 7 years. I'm somewhat multi-lingual speaking fluent Italian and respectable French as well as bits and pieces of Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento. I love the vacation rental business having hosted many happy tourists since 2006.