Lovely, newly rennovated apartment with big kitchen/dining room, living room, balcony and courtyard facilities.
Located in a quiet neigbourhood only 5 mins by public transport from the city center and within walking distance to the Little Mermaid.
This bright and newly renovated apartment is 110 m2 and located in an old and charming street in central Copenhagen.
The bedroom is approx. 10 m2, furnished with double bed (120x200), chair, reading lamp, closet and piano.
The spacious living room has a large LCD smart-TV and a very comfortable and roomy couch.
The apartment also contains a large bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with induction stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and a big dining area leading out to the amazing balcony with BBQ facilities.
The apartment is very centrally located in one of the main and popular areas of Copenhagen, Østerbro:
- 500 m from the Little Mermaid and Langelinie
- 300 m from the train station Østerport (where you can reach the city center in just 2-4 mins and the airport in 25 mins)
- 10 mins walk to the Copenhagen lakes, and the stadium Parken
- 5 mins walk to supermarket, cafés and restaurants
- 5 mins walk to Copenhagen e-bikes rental station
Interaction with guests
We will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have about sightseeing, tourist attractions, public transportation, etc. before your arrival.
Maps of Copenhagen and electronic travel cards "Rejsekort" (to be topped up at any trainstation) will be provided.
Other things to note
Parking in front of the apartment with valid parking ticket.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews