Available for rental is this stylishly decorated, 2 bedroom 1 bathroom top floor apartment conveniently located right on the Swan river in South Perth, Western Australia. Decorated with quality furnishings it has a fully equipped kitchen and boasts the most wonderful views of the Swan River and city skyline, especially at night. The apartment is fully air conditioned and laundry facilities are provided in house. Towels and linen supplied. Step outside and the area offers tranquil parks, and a shared cycle/walking path winding along the swan river, part of the network of paths throughout Perth, making it an ideal area for both walking and cycling alike. It is only a short walk to the renown Perth zoo, Hobbycat yacht hire and numerous popular restaurants and cafes. Secure parking is available with the apartment or if you prefer, the bus passes right by your doorstep and the terminus for the transperth city ferry is only a short stroll along the river. The domestic and international airports are 15 and 20 minutes by car, the beaches 30mins.
FREE WIFI available and Smart TV.
FREE on site security parking.
We are family friendly with a portacot and highchair available on request, free of charge.
Must see places to visit in Perth include:
- Kings Park overlooking Perth's Swan River - magic for a picnic, taking in the view, walking through the Australian bushland, relaxing at the many cafes or restaurants. - Only 10 mins by car
- Swan Valley - take a boat cruise and visit the Swan Valley wine region and the numerous restaurants. 45mins by car
- Caversham wildlife park - meet the Koalas, kangaroo's, and wombats. 45 mins by car
- Hillary's Boat Harbour - visit Aqua (see our coastal marine life up close. 50 mins by car
- Fremantle- absorb the atmosphere see the markets, great restaurants, have chips at the boat harbour, take a whale cruise. 20mins by car or catch a train
- Perth's amazing beaches- Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach; all up and down the coastline. 30 mins by car
- Rottnest Island - take a boat trip and spend the day, bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, see Quokas. Catch the ferry