Villa Louwie, a luxurious and bespoke villa surrounded by beautiful rice fields in a popular tourist district, Canggu - Bali. Expansive land of 850m2, spacious interior of 450m2 and a stunning lap pool. Villa Louwie can cater up to 10 people.
The luxurious and bespoke Villa Louwie is peacefully surrounded by rice fields and relaxed residence in Canggu. Villa Louwie is a two stories villas for the best part of itself sits within 900m2 and 450m2 of building. It is built and decorated with a great eye for design and detail, and perfect for a large family or group of friends. Great taste reflects from luxurious furniture that decorates the villa, starts by its very first stylish entrance.
The villa's ground floor houses the living, dining and kitchen areas which overlook the swimming pool and gardens and can be left open to the tropical air or closed off for air-conditioned comfort. The well-equipped kitchen comes with ten seats dining table next to the comfortable lounge area sofas and armchairs face a television and DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped, has a huge refrigerator and featured by separate utility area to differentiate making and serving food process. It also has its special entry for our staff to serve you without neglecting the importance of maintaining privacy.
- Master Bedroom 1 : The master bedroom suite at Villa Louwie is located on the second story with wall-to-wall glass doors, allowing in plenty of natural light as well as panorama views of the open space around the villa. Featured by King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen television, air conditioner and safe. The en-suite bathroom features a low ceramic bathtub, rainshower and twin sink basins on top of the blue and white checkered tiles. On the side, it has a spacious rooftop terrace facing gorgeous view of greens rice fields, definitely the place to be as the sun drops down over the horizon.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, located on second level, it has an en-suite bathroom (with bathtub), flat screen television, air conditioner and safe. On its side, it has also a spacious rooftop terrace.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom (with shower), air conditioner and safe, combined nicely by wide sliding glass door with direct access to swimming pool and open air.
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom (with shower), air conditioner and safe, combined nicely by wide sliding glass door with direct access to swimming pool and open air.
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom (outdoor shower), air conditioner and safe, combined nicely by wide sliding glass door with direct access to swimming pool and open air.
Outside, the 16 meter swimming pool runs the length of the villa's living space, most likely the spot you will spend the majority of your days lazing away under the sun. Flanked by rows of reclining chairs and umbrella, the poolside garden provides you with a secluded oasis to delve into a good book, take an afternoon siesta or sip on an icy cocktail.
Prices start from 3 bedrooms for up to 6 guests
To activate 4 bedrooms please select up to 8 guests
To activate 5 bedrooms please select up to 10 guests
Seasonal rate is as per rate in calendar.
Villa Louwie price varies depending on number of bedrooms reserved/ booked. Number of bedrooms will be activated with the selected guest number, for example if you would like to rent 5 bedroom however you only have 5 guests, you will still need to select 9 or 10 guests to activate the 5 bedrooms pricing. We will confirm again the exact number of guests & bedrooms upon enquiry.
-Inclusion: daily housekeeping, unlimited wifi internet, TV international cable channel, pool and garden maintenance.
-Complimentary first day continental breakfast.
-5 nights stay and over, receive complimentary airport transfer at guest request.
-Security, Car rental and driver/ Chef can arranged at extra charge. Please enquire when booking.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact myself, as we are the owner, the communication is direct and not through an agent!
- Please note no parties are allowed as parties need to be officially organised in Bali and excessive noise won't be accepted without proper arrangements. Please also keep in mind of our neighbours.
- Please look after the property as any damages will be charged. We chose the highest quality to give the best to our guests, and we appreciate for your upmost care to our place.
- No smoking inside the villa.
- We love our environment, so please switch off appliances such as air conditioning when not required, as we try our best to reduce our carbon footprint. Thank you!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hi there! I'm a young professional who love the simple things in life. An architect, property manager and an enthusiast nature explorer, I alternate most of my time either in Sydney or Bali.