Modern, friendly studio with tiled floor. Living- Bedroom with 160cm X 200cm bed, TV, Wardrobe. Open plan kitchen with table and 2 seats. The kitchen is equipped with stove/cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes. Bathroom with shower and WC.
Furnished City Studio Apartment on the 3rd foor (with Lift) of an Apartment block, quiet but central location. Close to Essen downtown and train station E-Altenessen. Metro and Subway are in walking distance, only 10 Min by subway to Essen main train station. Only 30 min. to Düsseldorf by train.
Modern, friendly studio with tiled floor. Living- Bedroom with 160cm X 200cm bed, TV, Wardrobe. Open plan kitchen with table and 2 seats. The kitchen is equipped with stove/cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes. A bath with shower and WC belong also to the apartment, and a small storage room. Bedding, pillows, towels are also available.
A washing machine and tumble dryer are also available in the basement for a small fee.
Interaction with guests
I personally do not live nearby but I am able to give tips and help via email or telephone. However, Helga, the housekeeper, is very friendly and helpful. As she lives locally she will be always there for any question which may arise during your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact her.
Other things to note
Please note that the internet is provided via a 16 Mbit DSL connection and Wifi is included and free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: For stays less than 5 nights a cleaning fee of 30 EUR is charged.
1. Please lock the entrance door of the apartment when leaving the building.
2. Please contact the host or his agent immediately in case of any damage of the apartment or its facilities.
3. Please respect your neighbours and avoid loud noise between 10pm to 7am and between 1pm to 3pm. If you plan to hold a party with friends or family, please inform your neighbours beforehand about it.
4. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
5. Please treat the facilities of the apartment (kitchen, bath etc) carefully to avoid additional costs.
6. Please use the designated area within the property for washing and drying of the clothes.
7. A cellar room is assigned to every apartment and can be used to store a bicycle. However, the storage of other items in the cellar room is not permitted.
8. Please dispose the rubbish in the designated container in front or behind the building and do not leave rubbish in the corridor or at the entrance of the building. If liquids are spilled during the transport of the rubbish please clean the area with the spilled liquid immediately.
9. Smoking in the apartment is not permitted.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Born in Germany I moved to Andalucia, Spain some time ago.
I love living here with lots of sun, beautiful beaches and pure nature.
I also enjoy travelling especially with AirBnB to meet new people and experience different cultures.
I am easily approachable person so if you would like to know more about me just get in touch.