Located in a charming period building. Very central - walking distance to many tourist attractions. Near London's theatre district, Oxford Street, shopping areas and tourist attractions. Cosy and quiet 4th floor apartment. Accommodates a maximum of 5 guests. Very close to public transport, restaurants and everything you will want to be around for your London trip.
This is a great central apartment for visitors to London. If you want to be near Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Street, Soho, Kings Cross and the City then this place is ideal for you. This is a charming 2 bedroom self contained apartment with everything you need. (Please note the apartment is on the 4th floor with no lift which can be challenging with heavy luggage, if this is not an issue for you and will not affect your review then please proceed).
- 5-7 minute walk to Holborn, Chancery Lane tube stations, 20 minutes to Kings Cross/St Pancras, 15 minutes to Tottenham Court Road station
- Newly renovated apartment
- Fully furnished with television with built in DVD player
- Bright, open-plan reception and stylish kitchen, neutral decor, modern fixtures and fittings
- 1 large double bedroom with a king size bed
- 2nd small bedroom with double bed
- The sofa in the living space can be made into a single bed so maximum number of guests in the apartment at any one time would be 5 (please note space would be tight with a group of five guests)
- Brand new shower and toilet installed, please note that the shower is compact.
- Broadband internet (not shared with others, sole use and fast).
- Quiet apartment with no residential neighbours. Close to local amenities of Brunswick Centre (Waitrose supermarket, cafes and restaurants, cinema, shops).
- Next to a lovely boutique cake shop and cafe - Bea's of Bloomsbury should you want to have breakfast out.
- Closest supermarket is 5 minutes walk (turn right outside building and walk to Gray's Inn Road)
- Lots of public transport options on the door step.
On arrival you will have a professionally cleaned apartment. You are welcome to come by at any time after 8.30am until 7pm on weekdays and 9am until 3pm on Saturdays to drop off your luggage. The receptionist will show you where to leave your things and give you keys. You can then come back at any time after 4pm to check-in after the apartment has been prepared for you.
Please note that we provide single duvets for guest comfort. So on all beds you will find 2 x single duvets (preferable for those who will be sharing a bed with a friend). The sofa can be be made into a comfortable single bed by removing the back cushions and using the mattress topper provided. The sofa will not be suitable for someone tall (I would say for anyone over 5'10") to sleep on.
The Receptionist at the building at 46 Theobalds Road will give you keys to the flat which is on the top floor of the building. Please note the Reception hours below. You are able to use the apartment after 4pm check-in time but luggage drop is at any time within reception hours (8.30am until 7pm on weekdays and 9am until 3pm on Saturdays). For check-in outside of these hours please let me know and we can try to help as it depends on whether or not there is a check-out the same day.
Either way, please let me know what time you will be arriving so I can make sure reception is aware. Thank you.
(Please note the apartment is on the 4th floor with no lift which can be challenging with heavy luggage, if this is not an issue for you and will not affect your review then please proceed).
Interaction with guests
Although we will not personally meet, I am always available on the phone, Airbnb message or email.
Other things to note
Each guests will be provided with a bath towel, bedding (single duvets are provided for guest comfort) and bed linen. For your convenience there is a hair dryer, hand soap and toilet roll. If you need a tumble dryer, please ask at reception and if it is not being used, you are welcome to use it. There is a clothes airer in the apartment. There is also an iron and ironing board should you require.
Make yourselves at home. This is a quiet space as there are therapy rooms beneath so please avoid playing loud music before 9pm :)
Please also maintain as much silence as possible in the communal areas on your way in and out. Thank you!
Feel free to contact me should you want to know anything. I am available on phone, email or Airbnb messaging.