This is a 2 bedroom unit in a newly built spacious condominium building North Flair Towers located at the heart of Metro Manila, Mandaluyong City near Boni MRT. The place can accommodate 2 persons with a standard single bed with pull-out.
The room can accommodate a maximum of 2 persons only. It has a single bed with pull-out in it and a cabinet. Guests have exclusive use of the toilet and shower area because I have my own T&B in the room. Guests can use all spaces and facilities in the house.
All parts of the house except my room! :P
Interaction with guests
My work requires me to travel frequently. When I'm in Manila, I am homebased, hence could easily interact with you (but not all the time because I might get sacked from work!hahaha) and give you some tips and info when needed. At night time, I'm usually free and that's the time we could catch up. I also cook, and guests are welcome to join me for meals.
Other things to note
Just enjoy your stay, and let me know when you have any concerns, I'll also tell you if I have any concerns :)
I don't have any television! so bring yours if you want!hahaha!
1. Just normal behaviour, I can be crazy but not during the days because I work! :P
2. I'm not super obsessive / compulsive, but I prefer the place to be a bit tidy, that means you clean after your own mess
3. For safety reasons, I don't encourage guests to bring other non-airbnb registered guests. If you have friends, you can accommodate them at the big and comfy lounge of the condominium, gazeebos and roofdeck
4. Smoking kills, but if you still want you can go to the atrium and smoke from there!hehe
5. You are free to use anything inside the house such as the kitchen stuff, washing machine.
6. I don't have any telivision, I think it makes me more dumb if I have one!hahaha
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Paul and an avid traveler. I love to host travelers whenever I have spare time from work. I gotta place in Cebu City and Manila and I thought of why not rent it out for some dollars and let travellers feel a local home in my hometown. ;)
I'm based in Manila most of the time, with travels to Mindanao and outside the country. Hence, at times, you have the whole place for yourself.
In Cebu, I have a dog named Martha, she that stays outside of the house (within the garden area).