Premium Melbourne location, a short stroll to the city , museum, MCG, free city circle tram and vibrant Fitzroy shops & dining.
Designed by renowned architect William Orr, FitzGeorge is a light-filled, spacious and thoughtfully designed town residence. A green and tranquil oasis in Fitzroy, one of the most popular shopping and dining areas of Melbourne, and only minutes from the city centre.
* prized location on city edge accommodating 6 adults
* surrounded by the best eating and shopping strips
* stylish open plan living room with air-conditoning and heating
* fully equipped kitchen
* 2 large bedrooms each with a luxurious pillow top queen bed and individually air-conditoned and heated.
* each bedroom can easily accommodate an extra single or double bed that are hotel standard and extremely comfortable for an adult. These are an extra cost for bookings of 4 people or less. One bed per person for bookings over 4 people is automatically included at no extra charge to the base rate.
* quality cot and highchair available at extra cost.
* linen and towels commercially cleaned
* laundry facilities
* high speed wireless internet - fast and free
* heating and air conditioning
* secure undercover parking
* short stroll to city train station and trams, including
the free city trams
PLEASE NOTE - STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED AT FITZGEORGE.
You are very welcome to enquire about 2 night bookings, but we cannot always accommodate short bookings.
If Fitzgeorge isn't available, please visit Melbourne Short Term Rental's other properties Meko, The Loft and Soho52
No smoking is allowed in the house but is welcome in the garden.
Strictly no parties are allowed at the accommodation. Excessive noise in the immediate area of the accommodation including the street, garden and balconies will also not be tolerated. Violation of this rule will lead to your rental being terminated with no refund of fees. We hope you can understand the reasons for this. The survival of short term rentals as a viable accommodation option is dependent on visitors respecting the people living in the neighbouring properties.