Our 1 bedroom cottage offers great comfort and modern styling, with a private patio table overlooking the beautiful garden & use of our swimming pool & sunbeds. On site parking and full security. 15 min drive to the airport, city centre, beach and malls.
* No smoking indoors.
* No hard partying late at night - we are in a lovely residential area.
* Having a dip before bed in the summer is highly recommended, as is sitting on the step in the pool after a busy day, preferably sipping a beer or a glass of something delicious.
* Animals are to be discouraged from entering in the cottage.
* No children under 2 years, maximum occupancy 3 adults (Age 13+) or 2 adults and 2 children 2-12. When booking for 2 adults and 2 children under 12, complete the booking for 3 Adults.
* No additional overnight guests without prior agreement - additional guest fees will apply.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born & educated (Hotel Management) in South Africa, married Andrew and settled in the UK. After 20 years in the UK and a fabulous career in HR, we immigrated to Cape Town with our two sons, now age 23 and 26. I now work part-time in Executive Headhunting and Consulting.
I am a foodie, love travel, cooking, wine and good books. I have a passion for gardening, play bridge and love to entertain. Andrew took early retirement after 30 years as a Clinical Research Associate (Clinical Trials).
We travel quite a bit and Ailsworth House and Cottages are in the very competent care of Michelle Harris whilst we are away.
My Motto: Good chocolate is essential for good living!