Modern North facing 1 bedroom apartment with open plan living with an abundance of space and light. Large entertaining balcony with plenty of sunshine. 10 minutes to the City.
* Short stroll to Erskineville Station, King Street/Newtown, local cafés & restaurants and only 10 minutes to the City & the airport and 20 minutes to the beach
* Spacious open plan living dinning opens on to the oversized balcony
* Double bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
* Modern gas kitchen with Caesar-stone bench top and appliances including dishwasher
* Modern bathroom with spacious shower
* Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer facility
Security lift access with video intercom.
Interaction with guests
The keys can be collected from the Property Manager. Further instructions upon confirmation.
* Please treat the place with respect and keep it clean & tidy
* Strictly no smoking
* No eating in the bedroom
* Strictly no parties
* Time restrictions apply for noise levels such as sound system between 10pm to 8am Sunday to Thursday and 12 midnight to 8am Friday and Saturday
* No pets
I am young Sydney professional who works in dispute resolution and I cannot function without my morning coffee!
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I absolutely love my city, the cool vibe it has to offer especially in Summer with various festivals, performances and activities on but above all the beautiful and serene beaches it has to offer.
I love traveling overseas and experiencing different cultures. My favourite travel destination so far has to be Africa. I spent 3 months traveling from South Africa to Kenya and it wasn't enough! My dream destination I'd like to visit in the near future has to be South America.
As one can see from the photos of the apartment, I like to mix old with the new to give the place a character. I am an exceptionally neat and organised individual who takes pride in my house. I travel light, treat others with respect and their place how I'd like my own place to be treated.