You'll never want to leave our sweet bungalow! A lovely space of your own in a quiet setting, with access to a large, secure garden. If you like to be treated to some little luxuries this is the place to be!
This space offers a place to escape & relax. With plenty of room inside & out, you are free to read, paint, play & enjoy. We can tailor your visit with some optional extras, including transfers, food & wine hampers etc. If it's not listed put in a request & we'll see what we can do!
All linen is included & we can arrange a portacot &/or pram etc. for hire. There is a queen bed, however extra beds can be added for a max of two extra guests. Please note that this will incur additional fees.
You can also use our bbq & outdoor furniture etc.
The Bungalow, an entire fully fenced yard, all outdoor facilities, a laundry, bathroom & toilet in a separate building & free parking.
Minimum stay is one night. Talk to us if you are staying for a week or more, if you have a pet you'd like to bring or if there are any specific requirements such as wheelchair access.
Interaction with guests
Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything. You are sharing our yard so, you may see us when enjoying the garden, however, we are quiet & private & prefer to stay out of your way.
Other things to note
Train time tables
Our bungalow & surrounding property is special to us & we want you & others to come back & enjoy it again. Please...
- Always make sure the gates are securely shut,
- Take your shoes off when in the bungalow,
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately,
- Wash all dishes in the laundry, with the wash bucket, cloth, detergent etc., provided
- No smoking & no loud music etc.
- Bathroom access is limited so please take note of the open hours on arrival.
- Please do not bring sleeping bags or your own bedding.
- Illegal use of Internet is strictly prohibited.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews