Ideally situated in BCN city center right next to “Las Ramblas”, on the most trendy and central district of Barcelona.
A very comfortable appartment, totally refurbished with all you need to have a nice stay. We installed all windows with acustic and thermic protections, to offers the best cocoon ever in the heart Barna.
A brand new condo, right into the center composed of :
- An American Style kitchen with its bar
- Living room with sofa (Option to prepare it for 1 sleeper)
- An Ensuite with its own shower and independent WC
- A Double bedroom
- Complete bathroom
- WiFi Etc etc
...all that you need to have a good stay in BCN city
Plus : Have a look at our critics will confirm we are telling you!
Full access to the building with a digital access code, elevator and Wi-Fi.
Interaction with guests
If any problem, we will of course be really glad to help or give a tip to our guests. We are allways at your disposition to help you through .
Other things to note
- Please always lock the apartment’s door securely and make sure building’s door closes correctly.
- We will not be held responsible for your belongings. In case of any ilegal intrusion and/or theft inside the apartment the client will have to make the necessary complaints to the «Mossos de Esquadra» (Police).
- Again, we will be NOT implicated or designed as responsible. Guests will have to bear the loss by themselves or take insurance on their own.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- You must pay the tourist tax. We charge 2,25 euros per person and per night in CASH, at the moment of check-in.
- Check-in time is from 4:00 PM until 9:00 PM. Earlier and later check-in is billed 50 euros. Extra late check-in (from 00:00 AM until 06:00 AM is billed 70 euros)
- Check out time is maximum until 11:00 AM as we need to clean the apartment prior to next check-in. In case it will be possible, later check-out is billed 50 euros.
- All check-in made on Sunday and on Holiday are billed 50 euros.
- You must give us a Deposit of 300 euros by credit/debit CARD, at the moment of check in. Money deposit will be refunded at check out if all OK.
- Please, leave the apartment in best state possible, turn all lights and A/C off, throw the trash/garbage down the street on the corner at the containers, leave the sets of apartment keys on the table and just close the apartment door.
- You must give us copies of all your ID cards or passports (or we will take pictures of them during the check in).
- Clients hosted at Sepulveda, will commit themselves to have a correct and decent behavior, according to the house rules listed below. Should these persons not behave in a suitable and responsible way, we shall be entitled to request these clients to leave with no right to claim for compensation.
- Please respect your neighbors. Sepulveda, 169 Condominium hosts high class executives and MBA students who need to work everyday. So please, respect them and control your noise level in the stairway as well as in the apartment.
Sunday – Thursday: 10:30 PM to 9:00 AM
Friday – Saturday: 00:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Parties and extra guests are TOTALLY forbidden.
- In case of complaints from neighbours due to excessive noise or annoying behaviour from your side, we may require presence of public law enforcement. In such case, clients accept to leave the apartment immediately without any refund of the rent and deposit.
- Pets are expressly forbidden.
- Please, don't smoke inside the apartment.
- Helps us save energy: if you leave the apartment for a while, make sure that you turned the lights and A/C off, air conditioner (heat or cold).
- In case you leave the apartment, please don't forget to close the door and all windows. In case of rain water could slip inside and damage the apartment.
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Soy colombiano y vivo en Barcelona desde hace mas de 9 años. Vine a España para trabajar, estudiar y a aprender a vivir por mis propios medios.
Recientemente, he terminado mis estudios en Business Management en la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona y me apasiona aprender cada día todo lo relacionado con los negocios y las empresas.
Soy una persona tranquila, sencillo y alegre que le gusta hacer deporte, compartir el tiempo libre con mis seres mas cercanos, relacionarme con todo tipo de personas y bailar de vez en cuando.
En el aspecto mas profesional, trabajo con una empresa familiar que cuenta con mas de veinte apartamentos en propiedad, ubicados en pleno corazón de Barcelona. Nos diferenciamos de los demás, por la higiene y confort de todos nuestros apartamentos, por trabajar con la mayor responsabilidad posible, y sobretodo por hacer muy bien nuestro trabajo. Somos serios, respetuosos y amables con todos nuestros inquilinos.
Esperamos poder cumplir con todos nuestros objetivos registrándonos en Airbnb y seguir aprendiendo muchísimo mas de esta experiencia.