Newly restored downtown home featured on HGTV
Safe neighborhood on the Guadalupe River Park
2 blocks - SAP Center, San Pedro Square, and Caltrain to SF
4 blocks - Light Rail to Levi Stadium and the rest of DT
Near highways (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), and 880
See Zillow for more pictures and details about the home.
-Mater Bedroom: Queen Bed
-Bedrooms 2: Full Bed. This room has a loft bed (400lbs max load), desk, couch and wall mounted TV.
-Bedroom 3: Full Bed. This is a small room.
You have access to the whole house. The only area that will be locked is the storage shed in the back yard.
Interaction with guests
I will be available via Phone for questions about the house and neighborhood 24/7.
Other things to note
- You will not need a car if you are coming to enjoy Super Bowl 50.
- Everything is in walking distance including Media Day at the SAP center, and other events downtown and at Avaya Stadium
- Light Rail to Levi Stadium, and CalTrain to San Francisco.
- SJC International Airport is only 3 miles away. Uber to the airport usually costs me $9 (non-surge).
- You can watch the planes fly in at the house (very beautiful)
Be respectful and don't break or cause damage to anything.
No smoking indoors. No heavy objects (like shoes) in the washer/dryer.
Please do not go into/on-top-of the crawlspace/attic/roof.
Don't ruin any furniture.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.