This tiny desert retreat is located in the community of Johnson Ranch, San Tan Valley; between the towns of Queen Creek and Florence.
Sky Harbor Airport is one hour away, Phoenix/Mesa Gateway Airport is 30 minutes away.
Having your own or rented car is a must for getting around.
Golfing,hiking, sightseeing,shopping,restaurants and farmers markets are a few of the many things to do in the area.
Take a daytrip to explore Arizona wineries, western historical sites, mountains and lakes.
- Hello and welcome!
- Your room is adjacent to the main house with its own external access. Your room comes equipped with two twin beds; a walk in closet with hangers; your own private bathroom with soap, shampoo, conditioner. The room has a dorm refridgerator with a few snacks, small microwave and a Keurig for coffee or tea. You also have your air conditioning and heating separate from the house.
- For entertainment there is WIFI, a few games, several books and area magazines. Please feel free to enjoy the front porch, a walk in the neighborhood, community pool and parks. There are many restaurants, shops and a grocery store nearby. Hiking, golfing,sightseeing and daytrips are also a great way to fill your day.
- Please be respectful of the room, property and neighborhood. If you have a car, please park it in the driveway at night.
- No smoking.
- No parties or events.
- Not suitable for pets or children 12 and under.
- We are available if you need us, otherwise we will respect your privacy.
- Thank you for visiting my listing.