Established on December 2013, Kongkarn combines the idea of B&B business together with agricultural farm and coffee shop. We offer scenic spot for both relaxation and health rejuvenation. For more information Please follow us on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) : KongkarnCafe
We offer scenic spot for both relaxation and health rejuvenation. Located on 3206 road in Ratchaburi province which is about 1 hour away from Bangkok, Kongkarn is an ideal place for cycling and observing beautiful mountainous scenery. Visitors at the early hour in the morning or late in the evening can appreciate mesmerizing sunrise and sunset unlike anywhere else. For stargazer, Kongkarn offers haven with cool breeze and crystal clear sky; visitors can choose to stay in luxurious B&B room or camping out in designated location to observe the beautiful sight of Milky Way.
Practitioner of meditation can find no other spot closer to Bangkok, yet offers necessary serenity and facilities for the practice.
Once our farming capability is fully operational, we will also offer healthy food; planted and harvest by ourselves and farmers in associated network.
You can comfortably access to "Kongkarn Cafe" which next to your room. We provide our really healthy fresh vegetable from our farm that right behind you place [also you can visit the farm just tell us].
We have a lot of events and activities to show you!
please go LIKE on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) >> our page name "KongkarnCafe"
Hope to see you!
Other things to note
We have 3 types of rooms
1. Standard type the name "Kong" : provide 1 single bed 5' with private bathroom
2. Standard type the name "Karn" : provide 1 single bed 5' with private bathroom and private garden.
3. Deluxe type the name "Kongkarn" : provide 1 single bed 6' with private bathroom, bathtub and large private garden.
If you want to reserve "Kongkarn" please contact us.
Please follow the house's rule to not disturb other guests.
- Smoking is available in the lobby. Do not smoke in the room.
- No food in the room because it will bring ants and insects.
- Food and beverage are provided downstairs around Kongkarn Cafe.
- Please do not be so loud at night.