Set half a mile from the road on 19 acres of meadows and woodland, this very private 3-bedroom property is perfect for your Catskills getaway. With large pool, fire-pit, BBQ, trampoline and your own pond and creek. Great for families with young kids.
Our home is perfect for entertaining a group both indoor and out and has ample space for kids to play, including a playroom on the first floor and a huge basement with a ping-pong table and home gym. The kitchen is open plan and looks out to both a formal dining room and a breakfast nook that overlooks the grounds. During the colder months we have a wonderful wood burning stove in the open lounge area which becomes the heart of the house in winter. Perfect for relaxing in front of after a long day of skiing or hiking! There is a great sound system for use in this room too. There is also a separate TV room with comfy couch, blu-ray player and movie collection. A home office is also available should you need to work during your stay.
The master bedroom has a queen sized bed and balcony that overlooks the pond. The guest room also has a queen sized bed. Then third room is our “kids room” and has two twin bunk beds that sleep 4 - these are suited to children. There are 3 bathrooms, each with a shower and the main bathroom on the first floor with a spa bath that also overlooks the pond. Wander the grounds down to the creek that runs through the woods, or take the boat out on the pond and check out the fish! The fire-pit is by the pond and has two big benches -perfect for smores and a glass of something. The property has a hill that is perfect for sledding on in the winter.
The whole house and all 19 acres are available for guests to use, bar two cupboards where we store personal items.
There is an additional comfortable one bedroom apartment (self contained with shower and small kitchen) that can also be rented.
Interaction with guests
We give you a key box code, and let you enjoy the house, but are always available on the phone if you have any questions.
Other things to note
In colder months the house will be heated prior to guest arrival.
Internet: We have no cable connection so Wifi is through a hot-spot. The connection is good for browsing and most tasks, but you cannot stream movies or use Netflix etc. AT&T Phone reception is very good in the house.
Pool: If heating is required there will be a charge of $200 for the weekend or $400 for the week.
1) EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT FEE: Check-In time is 4pm. Check-Out time is 1pm. Late Check-out can result in an additional fee.
2) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 8 GUESTS.
3) STORM/OUTAGE POLICY: No refunds will be given for storms. Owners do not refund or give compensation due to road conditions or outages. Prepare yourself with a 4x4 vehicle during winter months which often have heavy snowfall.
4) FIREPLACE & GRILL: Tenant is responsible for brushing outdoor gas grill clean and brushing indoor fireplace of debris for next usage. Fees may apply if this adds time to cleaners' cleaning time.
5) RE-KEY FEE: All keys must be returned to lock-box at end of stay. If keys are not returned in a timely manner this may result in the cost to re-key locks.
6) Only septic safe toilet paper to be flushed down toilets. NO FEMININE PRODUCTS nor any other products other than septic safe toilet paper to be flushed at any time as they will block septic system and result in forfeit of deposit.
*After reservation has been accepted, you will receive:
1) Rental agreement as outlined above.
2) House Inventory, supply list and guide to assist you pack and plan for your trip.
3) An Activity Sheet to help you plan ahead for any outings and activities during your trip.:
4) Driving Directions
5) Key Instructions
NO SMOKING inside the property.
PET POLICY. Pets allowed on a case by case basis.