Artist's studio room of a 1840's cottage on a pedestrian lane in central London. Wooden beams, wooden floors and fireplaces. Great transport (tube, rail, overground) and Hampstead Heath - all less than 10 minutes walk. Lovely pubs and restaurants.
Artist's studio room of a 1840's cottage on a pedestrian lane in central London. Cottage has wooden beams and working fireplaces. Great transport links - tube, rail and overground - and Hampstead Heath - all less than 10 minutes walk. Soho House restaurants and great pubs less than 2 minutes walk.
1840's cottage in Zone 2 - lovingly restored to give back its character. The room is my sometimes art studio.
I provide White Company sheets and two towels per week. I wash these sheets and towels and clean your room weekly. You also fresh flowers weekly and two Nespresso capsules per day included to use with the Nespresso machine. There's also a frother (you will need to provide your own milk). A variety of tea (with or without caffeine) is also available. Bubble bath is provided for use in the bath room during your stay. For storage please see guest access. Please note breakfast is NOT provided.
There is a small washing machine and dryer that may be used with prior agreement, but I do not monitor. Please note UK domestic washing machines take about 1.5 hours as do dryers. For large loads, or faster washes you can use the local launderette (about 5 minutes walk).
Your room (with key lock).
Shared access to:
* Entrance hallway, stairs
* Big bath room (with toilet).
* Shower room / wet room (also with toilet)
* Kitchen with big butler sink.
* Use of washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, stove, bins, recycling.
* Back patio.
Limited shared access to living room if I'm in, but can eat in there at the table. If I'm not in there's a huge selection of DVDs to watch.
Your storage space includes:
Entrance hall: 1 2-pronged coat hook
Your bedroom: 2 shelves (can be more), clothes hanging area with hangers, 3 door hooks on back of door
Bathroom: 2 shelves
Shower room: 1 shelf
Kitchen: 2 shelves in fridge, 1 shelf in freezer, 2 shelves in pantry. Use of cooking implements, cutlery and some (but not all) glassware and dishes.
Interaction with guests
I sometimes work from home during the day and am home some, but not all evenings as I sometimes have prior commitments both day and night, including attending BAFTA movie screenings. Happy to give recommendations on local places to eat and go.
Other things to note
There is a very fluffy and friendly neighbourhood cat named Indigo. He often sits outside and may try to come in, but doesn't live here. He's welcome to do so if you like cats. His brother Otto (short-hair tabby) also sometimes visits.
* No parties. This is a peaceful space, not a noisy one.
* Maximum of 2 guests.
* No children or infants.
* For single visitors, no additional guests / overnight visitors unless agreed in advance. They will need to provide identification in advance.
* No pets.
Respect the Space
* Be tidy. Leave spaces as you found them.
* Report breakages and damages promptly.
* Do not flush tampons or sanitary towels down toilets.
* Keep noise levels down.
* No smelly products as I have allergies.
* No smoking - non-smokers only.
* No illicit, illegal or irresponsible behaviour.
* Use house alarm when out or sleeping at night.
* Ensure doors and windows are closed and locked when out.
Originally from New Mexico, USA. Now live in a little cottage in central London. Work in TV and Film. Love fitness. Also a BAFTA judge - so watch 150 films a year!
Values are passion, fun, honesty and integrity!