Beautiful 3br/2ba home w/private, heated pool, backyard, & patio. Mountain views. Fully stocked kitchen. Relaxing. Quiet. Safe neighborhood. Close to everything. Walking distance to Demuth Park Tennis courts, golf, etc. City ordinance limits occupancy is 6. Rate Includes 11.5% local tax. Early check-in/late check-out may be available--at additional fee. The City of Palm Springs ID#3108.
Bright, colorful, open, and airy. Living, dining, kitchen, game table space in tasteful, eclectic style. Master bedroom with queen bed. Single beds/trundle in another, double futon-sleeper in the third. Living room couch converts into a queen bed. The kitchen has all of plates, cookware, utensils you'll need. Washer/Dryer in garage. Patio/pool furniture. (Heating pool is optional for addl. $50/day of heat use that is not included in the fixed price.) The City of Palm Springs ID#3108.
1. The entire house is available to the guests, including one-car garage and the washer/dryer.
2. Early check-in and late check-out may be available--depending on bookings--for an additional fee.
Interaction with guests
Never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns during your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay.
Other things to note
1. The washer and dryer are in the garage.
2. Some toilet paper and paper towels are provided, which may or may not be enough for your entire stay.
3. Prices include a local hotel tax of 11.5%.
4. Guests that book for more than 28 days pay the utilities on a pro-rated basis for the number of days of their stay
5. Early check-in and late check-out may be available--depending on schedule--at additional fee.
6. Pool heating is an additional charge of $50/day of heating.
7. This is a nice home in a quiet neighborhood. Please be respectful of the neighbors and home.
1. There is no smoking allowed in the home. Smoking outdoors is permitted, but all trash resulting from smoking must be properly disposed of. Additional minimum $100 cleaning charge will be assessed if cigarette butts, etc. must be removed from the yard.
2. It is Pet Friendly. Please clean-up any messes inside or in the yard. A failure to do so will result in an additional minimum $100 charge.
3. Please leave the home as close to how you found it as possible. If you moved items around, please return them to where you found them. You are charged a reasonable cleaning fee. Place all soiled linens in the garage on top of the washer; there is a clothes basket for your convenience. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
4. If you use the dryer, please clean the lent-catcher.
5. Water is a precious commodity in the desert. Please re-use bath towels and otherwise be conscientious about your carbon footprint while a guest.
6. Events or parties are limited to the hours of 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and no more than 20 people. Guests must respect the neighbor's and their rights to quiet enjoyment. Be respectful and if you "do unto others and you would have them do unto you," everything should be great.
7. We love our home and take great pride in it. We spend as much time as possible in the desert. We strive to provide a clean, casual welcoming environment. Please treat our home with respect.
8. We seek to offer a 5-star experience. If there is anything we can do to help improve, please let us know.
9. Early check-in and late check-out may be available--depending on schedule--at additional cost.
10. Additional charges will result from broken or missing items.
California native. Committed to social justice. Restore old cars and like to fix up houses. Love my dog. Lawyer with an MBA who does Wills & Trusts work; also work in public policy and advocacy.