About this listing
Come stay in an authentic and fully renovated Victorian Brooklyn Brownstone in the heart of trendy historic Brooklyn! 5 blocks from Utica Station 'A' express train, it is a speedy 30min subway ride to mid-town/Times Square, Manhattan.
Parlor level beautiful 1-bedroom in Historic Brooklyn Brownstone
The light-filled, 12-foot ceiling, parlor level features soaring ceilings, original details from the 1890’s with modern amenities. Large one bedroom with comfortable Queen-size bed plus bonus annex for additional space. Welcoming living/dining area. Compact but full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, utensils, glassware and crockery. Updated full bath. Fresh linens for bed and bath provided. Air Conditioning. Free password protected Wi-Fi for your use only.
Please Note There Is No Tv.
As this is a quiet building with other tenants in the building, we have a strict NO PARTIES/NO LOUD MUSIC rule.
If you are looking for somewhere to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring NYC, then this is for you.
This is primarily for 2 guests only. While we do offer additional guests @ $25 per person per night, special approval must be obtained first.
Check in is 2pm. Check out is 10am. Guests must notify owner if planning on checking in after 10pm before making booking.
Interaction with guests
We live in the building so always available to help
Other things to note
ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING OR COLD CALLING
For the safety and security of our family, home and all our guests, please read the following rules carefully before committing to book with us:
GUEST AGREES TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING HOUSE RULES & RENTAL AGREEMENT:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed of any kind
2. This is a quiet building and as such we ask you to please respect our neighbors and tenants - NO PARTIES OR LOUD MUSIC ALLOWED AT ANYTIME
3. People other than those in the Guest Party set forth in reservation may not stay overnight in the property. For security reasons, full contact details of ALL guests must be provided before check-in, including full name, email and phone number and home address.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Guests are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO SHOES ALLOWED IN APARTMENT. Please remove shoes upon entering the building and placed in the provided shoe rack.
9. PARKING – Alternate Street Parking is available. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. TOILET - The toilet and plumbing system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing / toilet system, Guest will be responsible for all plumbing call-out fees and repairs.
11. Please Keep Apartment Clean and Tidy At All Times. For long term rentals, a cleaning service will be provided on a weekly basis. Wash, dry and place dishes back into cabinets after each use. Clean stove and counters after use. Never leave dishes in the sink. Remove leftover food from sink after use and dispose in garbage
12. Recycle by separating plastic bottles, metal (cans) and glass in grey recycle bin with BLUE label in front of the house. Paper products and cardboard in grey recycle bin with GREEN label. All trash and recycling MUST be removed and placed in designated bins out side front of building at time of checkout. DO NOT LEAVE RECYCLES IN TRASH LINERS when placing in outside recycle bins. $50 sorting fee may be deducted from Security Deposit if recycling not placed in correct bins.
13. At check out, please strip bed and pillow cases and place in pile on bed. Gather all towels and place in pile on bathroom floor.
14. Always Lock Doors
15. Lost keys will incur a $75 replacement fee
16. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
i. 100% if canceled 30 days prior to the Check-in
ii. 50% if canceled 15 days prior to Check-in Date
iii. NO REFUNDS IF RESERVATION IS CANCELED WITH LESS THAN 15 DAYS NOTICE
17. Guest will provide travel details i.e. - airline and flight arrival and departure times.
18. No access to areas designated "Private"
19. $80 non-refundable cleaning fee
20. Please be mindful of the environment - turn off air conditioning and all lights when not using apartment and when checking out.
21. Late Check Out – Check out time is 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Management reserves the right to charge guests a late check out fee of $25 for each hour beyond the check out that the Tenant occupies the apartment. If Tenant does not vacate the apartment, 2 hours past the check out time, Tenant will be billed for a full day and management reserves the right to remove Tenant's property.
22. Damages and non-compliance to house rules will result in additional charges and deductions from security deposit
23. Refundable Security Deposit: A Refundable Security Deposit (Damage Deposit) of US$200 is due no later than at time of booking. When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored with AirBnB. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay including failure to follow the guidelines set out in the House Rules & Rental Agreement.
24. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
25. Homeowner reserves the right to gain access to public areas of building at any time.
26. Guests are kindly reminded that whilst using complimentary wifi, downloading, uploading or viewing anything copyrighted or illegal to / from the web will not be tolerated on our premises. Our wifi network is fully monitored and guest information will be handed over to internet providers and/or copyright owners should copyright infringement or illegal activity occur during their stay.
27. ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ALLOWED IN/ON OR AROUND THE PROPERTY. POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED AND GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND FORFEIT ALL MONIES PAID INCLUDING SECURITY DEPOSIT
28. To limit fraudulent activity and for Homeowner’s security, Guest must provide Government Issued Photo Identification at time of booking request for ALL GUESTS associated with booking. Guest’s profile MUST MATCH credit card payment and Government Issued Photo Identification. NO EXCEPTIONS. Booking request will be denied if not supplied.
29. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
"Guests are advised to purchase travel insurance upon making their travel arrangements; some credit cards offer travel insurance automatically. Cancellations are subject to payment of guest fees pursuant to the cancellation policy shown. In the event of a genuine emergency that requires cancellation, any guest fees paid as a result may be reclaimed via travel insurance."
While Brooklyn is a safe neighborhood, we ask our guests to be mindful of their surroundings.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My family have been living in our beautiful Brownstone for 6 years now and love this neighborhood! We have really enjoyed having people from all over the world stay with us over the last year and can't wait for you to come and enjoy our hospitality!