My apartment has everything you need for a relaxing and inspiring holiday or a successful business stay.
You will find a newly renovated 55 m2 2-bedroom apartment for 2 people on the 2nd Floor in a very quiet location (2.7km to Stephansdom) and with excellent public transport connection.
MY APARTMENT'S LAYOUT:
- The large entrance has an integrated open kitchen, equipped with 4 hotplates, oven, dishwasher, gas stove, fridge.
- The very bright living room offers a comfortable couch to be used also for sleeping by 1 person and a large dining table.
- The cozy bedroom is equipped with a double bed and mirror box.
- The designer bathroom is fully equipped with black tile, a whirlpool bath and shower, toilet and underfloor heating.
• fridge freezer
• Gas Stove
• 16 mbit fiber optic Internet connectivity (including W/LAN)
• washing machine on request
• Non smoking apartment.
• Only small pets accepted by pre-alignment
In 5 minutes walk (350m) from there you can reach:
1) The subway line "U6" station "Alserstraße": In 8 minutes (4 stops without transfer) to the station "Westbahnhof" / Shuttle airport bus, in 20 minutes (1x transfer) Landstraße / City Airport Train (CAT) and in 12 minutes to the center (1st district).
2) The tram "43" which takes you to the center (5 stops).
If you want you want to explore the city walking you will be in about 35 minutes (2.7km) at Stephansdom.
The street where the apartment is located is very quiet. In the surrounding area you will find a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants / bars, banks, pharmacies, green parks, the central hospital, a bowling center and an ice skating rink (seasonal).
The 18th district requires no parking tickets or parking sticker. So you can park for free in the district!
If you have any further questions feel free to contact me!
•Non smoking apartment.
Ich habe sehr nette und relaxte Nachbarn man kann auch noch nach 22:00 Uhr Musik in meiner Wohnung hören, dann aber bitte nur mehr in Zimmerlautstärke.
Ansonsten fühlt euch wie zuhause und behandelt die Wohnung als wäre es eure.
I am an open minded person that likes to meet new people around the world.
I do like to travel and discover new countries with friends, but i also like to travel alone.
Beside of traveling i love music and good wine : )