About this listing
Welcome to Dear Seoul Hongdae#2
An entire Apt for you(no share) 3 min from Hongik st. exit 1 on foot. 2rooms, 5beds: Comfortably fits for 5-6 guests.
Check another bnb.
Welcome to Dear Seoul House at Hongdae #2
- An entire apartment with privacy(no share)
- 2 bedrooms, a kitchen are with everything you need and a bathroom
- White & Black modern style furniture
- Fully furnitured (Bed, bedding, table...)
- Mostly university students live in this building
- Situated in very quiet and safe area
- Traditional Korean restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, convenience store, bakery are around the house (Japanese restaurant, Seafood restaurant, Starbucks, Ministop...)
- Located on the ground floor (no need to use elevator)
*****Bed Room #1
- 1 Double bed + 1 Single bed + 1 Sofa bed (4 person available)
- Extra bedding (ready under the sofa)
- clothes rack & make-up table & mirror & hair dryer
- Cable TV (Korean drama and K-pop)
*****Bed Room #2
- 2 single bed
- clothes rack
- hand soap
- shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- face towel, hand towel and big towel
- washing machine with detergent
- kitchen table, chairs, stool
- refrigerator, gas stove, microwave oven
- electric pot
- pot, pan, plates, spoons, forks, etc.
- heating system on floor and hot water
- multiplug, mutli-adapter(korea 220volt)
- side lighting
- vacuum cleaner
- free wifi in the room (unlimited data)
- potable wifi(EGG) rental service : If data remain, I could rent it to you for sharing data with your friends. (Please ask me, if you need)
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions, please contact us.
While you were staying, I could help you.
Other things to note
This is your dream location for your travel in Seoul, Korea. It takes 2min from Hongdae station. There're convenience store, pubs, restaurants right next to apartment. However, our bnb is located in quiet and safe area, you can get good rest after all the fun.
Take off your shoes when you at home. Please stay nicely like your home. Kindly stay clean and be quiet after 10pm for neighborhoods. Disallow pets smoking and party at house. Please keep house rules. Thank you!
This host has 127 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A couple who love to travel. We've visited many places in the world, had a wonderful time with Airbnb. And now, we're waiting for you as our great guests in Seoul, Korea. David and Kaila will be your good friends through Airbnb. Welcome you all. :)