Casa Norte is a lovely three-bedroom and two-bathroom villa with a detached one-bedroom and one-bathroom guesthouse also located on the property. The house rests less than one block from the beach, just north of the left surf break.
Casa Norte is a lovely three-bedroom and two-bathroom villa with a detached one-bedroom and one-bathroom guesthouse also located on the property. The house rests less than one block from the beach, just north of the left surf break. This is a very quiet neighborhood with other elegant villas and vacation rental properties. Being so close to town, the beach, and no hills mean you don't need a golf car or rental car during your stay.
Casa Norte is privately located behind two large gates (secure parking) which open up to the beautiful garden/pool area equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and a large step in the pool to keep you cool. The grass yard is highlighted with natural tropical plants and flowers. If your are lucky, you might even be able to eat bananas directly from our trees.
The large outdoor palapa-covered living/dining area is big enough to easily accommodate every member of your group. Strategically placed fans ensure constant fresh air throughout the day and nights. The kitchen is fully stocked with all necessary equipment to prepare lavish meals or freshly caught fish. For an additional fee, a private chef can be provided.
The master bedroom is spacious and bright due to the door that opens to the garden and pool. A king sized bed allows for comfortable sleeps and the big private bathroom has plenty of room for all your belongings.
The two other bedrooms are traditional in size and have a king sized bed. The guest room on the right is by default a king, but consists of two twins that are pushed together with a foam mattress insert, designed to accommodate connecting two bed.
Bathrooms are spacious and are equipped with soap/shampoo/conditioner for your convenience as well as blow dryers.
The 2nd story guesthouse is separate from the main house and has big sliding doors to the views of the garden and pool. It provides a full sized bed and private bathroom.
We also have on premise 4 pack-and-plays for any infant/toddlers, and a blow up air mattress.
Keywords: private, quiet, close to the beach, flat walk to town, flat walk to the beach, detached guesthouse, pool, just remodeled, complete kitchen, secure parking, safe.
The house does not accommodate more than 8 adults. If you are 8 adults, and have children, please inquire and we'll see what we can do (additional cost).
Guests will have access to the majority of the location with the exception of a locked area where personal, owner items are stored.
Other things to note
The home comfortably accommodates eight guests. We will attempt to accommodate additional guests over eight. Additional guests will be charged accordingly.
Your payment to Airbnb signifies your acceptance of our Rental Agreement below;
1. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property including;
a. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
b. If you have pets, chat with us first prior to the stay.
c. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. Smoking is allowed outside only. Smoking underneath the grass palapa is not permitted.
d. We have have spared no expense at the Property. Please treat it like how you would like your home treated.
e. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
f. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
g. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
h. The home comfortably accommodates eight guests. We will attempt to accommodate additional guests over eight. Additional guests will be charged accordingly, either initially during payment arrangements at a rate of $150 per additional guest or withheld from the security deposit if additional guests are identified upon check-in.
2. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles in the driveway. Additional vehicles can be parked on the street.
3. Housekeeping: The housekeeper will come to the house 3 days per week. She will clean the house, sweep, mop, clean any unclean dishes, empty wastebaskets and remove garbage from the home. She will make all beds, and will change linens on a weekly basis.
4. Pool: The gardener / pool cleaner typically comes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. He stays for about an hour, cleans the pool and does basic gardening. Occasionally he will mow the lawn while there are guests in the home, but we try to get this done when the house is not occupied. Due to the tropical climate of Sayulita, the pool heater is not ran on a consistent basis. Please contact the Homeowner if you wish to run the heater.
5. Waste: The municipal sewage system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANY TOILET PAPER. Toilet paper should be deposited into the wastebaskets next to each toilet. We know this may sound strange to or guests, but this is the norm in Sayulita, and most of Mexico for that matter. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products or toilet paper have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you will be charged damages which could easily exceed $1,000 USD.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and showings. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees: Rental rate is identified in the agreed upon Quotation provided by Homeowner or via the booking system used by the Guest. A security deposit of $500 is part of the second payment made to Homeowner, either paid directly to the Homeowner or paid as part to booking platform; Airbnb, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 3 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
a. damage to the property or furnishings.
b. additional guests identified during check-in and not previously paid for in initial payment and/or approved.
c. sand in the washer or drier.
d. any other costs incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s cause.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
a. 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date.
b. 0% if cancelled less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
c. Deposits may be used against future bookings at Casa Norte in the event of a cancellation.
9. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
10. RELEASE and INDEMNITY: IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT HOMEOWNER IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO ANY GUEST OR GUEST’S FAMILY OR RENTAL PARTY OR GUEST’S INVITEES FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND ON BEHALF OF GUEST AND GUEST’S HEIRS AND REPRESENTATIVES. GUEST FULLY RELEASES HOMEOWNER OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR PROPERTY DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY GUEST, GUEST’S FAMILY OR RENTAL PARTY AND/OR GUEST’S INVITEES INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM HOMEOWNER’S NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. THIS RELEASE EXTENDS TO CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF HOMEOWNER’S PROPERTY AND ANY OTHER BASIS FOR A CLAIM AGAINST HOMEOWNER. THIS RELEASE IS INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS BROAD AS POSSIBLE IN FAVOR OF HOMEOWNER AND TO PROTECT HOMEOWNER FROM ANY KIND OF CLAIM, LAWSUIT, OR DAMAGES. GUEST AGREES TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY HOMEOWNER FOR ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY OR THROUGH GUEST, GUEST’S FAMILY OR RENTAL PARTY, AND/OR GUEST’S INVITEES AGAINST HOMEOWNER OR HIS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS FOR HOMEOWNER’S/AGENT’S/REPRESENTATIVE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. SAID INDEMNITY INCLUDES ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH HOMEOWNER’S DEFENSE AND ANY JUDGEMENT. HOMEOWNER HAS THE SOLE RIGHT TO CHOOSE HIS COUNSEL FOR SAID DEFENSE. THIS INDEMNITY PROVISION IS INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS BROAD AS POSSIBLE AND IN FAVOR OF HOMEOWNER. THIS RELEASE AND INDEMNITY ARE A MATERIAL PROVISION TO THIS AGREEMENT AND WITHOUT SAID PROVISION HOMEOWNER WOULD NOT OTHERWISE AGREE TO LEASE OR RENT THE RENTAL PROPERTY.
11. Venue, Jurisdiction, and Choice of Law: Homeowner and Guest agree that any dispute related to this agreement shall be arbitrated in South Ogden, Utah by a mutually agreeable arbitrator. The sole venue and jurisdiction for any dispute related to this agreement is South Ogden, Utah and all parties agree and consent that South Ogden, Utah shall be the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any and all disputes against Homeowner. Should any party attempt to file a claim or arbitration in any other venue or jurisdiction other than in South Ogden, Utah, said party shall be liable to Homeowner for all attorney’s fees and costs associated with defending said claim and in challenging said venue or jurisdiction. Mexico Law shall be applied as to any and all claims and the amount of any damages brought or sought against Homeowner. Should any Court or Arbitrator find this choice of law provision invalid, then Utah law shall apply to any and all claims and the amount of any damages brought or sought against Homeowner.
12. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted.
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Absolutely! We encourage it via cellphone, texting, email, you will also have access to our in town property manager.
Our journey to Sayulita was serendipitous. When a planned trip to Cabo San Lucas fell through due to a hurricane, we quickly changed our plans to spend a couple of days in Puerto Vallarta and a couple of days in Sayulita.
We immediately fell in love with the people, vibe and pace of Sayulita. Over the course of the year we ventured back to Sayulita a dozen times and stayed in MANY homes. When we stayed at Casa Norte (formerly Casa Conchita), we knew that our life was about to change. The attention to detail of the home maintained a balance of local flair, but had a chic modern design. The prior owners Storm and Courtney Richardson spared no expense when they re-modeled the home. They were amazing hosts, and created a culture of service with every renter.
Now we own the place that we loved so much, are excited to share this amazing property and maintain this culture of service with each of you. We hope that your trip here leads you on your own serendipity path.