Nestled high in the trees of our urban oasis, this rental is perfect for extended work trips or relaxing weekend escapes. We're located in the vibrant South Park neighborhood with easy access to eclectic shops, restaurants, bars, transit, and more.
The Treehouse Loft is designed for maximum comfort, whether your staying for a long weekend or a month. You'll enjoy true indoor/outdoor living and maximum privacy.
* The kitchen includes granite counters, gas range/oven, microwave, refrigerator, pantry area, and folding leaf dining table. There are place-settings for four and all the kitchen essentials needed to cook great meals.
* The living area includes a two-seater couch, side chair, coffee table, large wardrobe, and 42" Samsung TV with DirectTV Now on Apple TV. A large picture window lets you enjoy the sweeping views into our backyard and nearby canyon.
* The bathroom includes a large tile shower, plenty of toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer.
* Up the stairs, you'll find the cozy sleeping loft, with a Waldorf Astoria queen bed, nightstand, lamp, and peek-a-boo window into the backyard.
* Last but not least, the patio includes a large umbrella, gas Weber BBQ, comfortable patio furniture, and a small dining table with two chairs. With San Diego's great weather, you'll want to spend a lot of time out here.
Guests will have a private entrance down our driveway. The guesthouse is a standalone structure with its own secluded back deck. A key will be waiting for you in a lock-box upon arrival so you can come and go as you please.
Interaction with guests
We tend to be more hands-off as hosts because we want our guest house to be a relaxing oasis during your busy days of exploring San Diego. Everything is prepped for your arrival, but if you have any questions or need a few extra amenities, we're here to help.
* No extra or undisclosed guests.
* Quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
* No loud music, partying, or disruptive behavior.
* Any complaints from neighbors will result in termination of rental.
* Towels are not to be used for makeup or cleaning shoes.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 168 reviews for other properties.View other reviews