Experience a one of a kind Sydney lifestyle opportunity in this heritage 3 bedroom apartment on the shores of Sydney Harbour.
Core Features and Benefits:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom oversized luxury apartment in a heritage federation building.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and stunning arched window.
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Kitchen with all amenities including large oven/hob, dishwasher, marble surfaces, breakfast bar and the extra bonus of water views.
- Dining room adjoining the kitchen with French doors leading out to an amazing waterside garden area - the Harbour is all yours!
- Beautiful large living room with wooden floors and comfy sofas.
- The apartment boasts polished floors, high ceilings and heritage windows.
- The building comes with the added treasure of a sundeck area and ocean pool
- Exclusive views of Sydney Harbour - perfect for the New Year's Eve fireworks!
- Please note: This property is only available for stays of 3 weeks or more
- Please note: THis property does not come with a designated parking space
- Exclusively managed by Property Providers, (an award winning, local, licensed agency and active member of REINSW and HRIA)
When you book through Property Providers you are booking with a professional property management agency rather than an individual homeowner or personal host. Please be advised that we are a booking agent only for this property. You will be notified about key collection after booking. Standard check in time is from 3pm and check out is 10am unless agreed otherwise in writing.
Interaction with guests
Our offices are open Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30 and we have a phone number that you can call 24 hours a day 7 days a week in case of emergencies - this number will be given to you when you come to pick up keys or can be found on our website.
Other things to note
For the comfort and health and safety of our guests, all properties are supplied with 5 star hotel linen and towels that is professionally laundered. Guests will be charged $44 per bed which is to be paid prior to gaining access to the property. We will call you to take this payment after you have booked the property.
Bookings made through Air B and B are subject to Property Providers terms and conditions as displayed on the Property Providers' website. Payment of your deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you wish to see our T&Cs before booking please ask or look them up on the website. On key collection we will require a copy of your ID and a valid credit card. These documents are held securely and will be destroyed after you depart.