Say hello to sunrise and watch the sunset as you relax and enjoy your stay in our high floor unit. Fully furnished with asian inspired setting. Enjoy shopping and dining without taking a cab, and most of all sleep well without the noise of traffic.
End unit, highest floor (30th) in a high rise condominium located in Eastwood City
Guest can use all of the condominium ammenities like gym and pool.
Interaction with guests
Can accomodate your inquiries from 8:am to 5:00pm
1. Please provide copy of passport or other government issued id with photo and signature of all guests prior to move-in date.
2. Maximum two ( 2 ) guests allowed.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Smoking inside the unit is not allowed.
5. Electricity and water is included in WEEKLY rate. We would appreciate turning off the lights and electricity when not in use. *in case guest planned to stay longer, we do not allow to convert weekly rate to monthly rate
6. Electricity and water will be shouldred by the guest for MONTHLY, 6 MONTHS and YEARLY contract.
7. Other utilities like TV cable, Internet and landline can be negotiated for long term contract.
8. The unit is fully-furnished and all appliances are in good condition. The guest should be responsible in maintaining them in good condition.
9. Laundry service is available within the area.
10. Housekeeping can be requested with minimal fee. ( 400.00php) *rate can be change without notice based on housekeeper rate
11. WEEKLY RATE - advance payment amounting to (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) php is required prior to move-in.
MONTHLY RATE - one ( 1 ) month advance and one ( 2 ) months security deposit is required. Monthly rate is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MONTHS & YEARLY - one ( 1 ) month advance and one ( 2 ) months security deposit is required. Monthly rate is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Check-in : 1:00 pm / Check-out 12:00 pm
Im on furniture business and i love to study how creative these things are made. How they complement with other stuffs and how they give comfort. I am starting to apply my basic computer knowledge in making 3D layout for house interior, and if time permits I can see myself enrolling in an auto-cad class