It is a small town in Alywoeg, where the owner who loves to travel is a cozy space. A 5-minute walk will take you to the jade sea, and a 10-minute walk will take you to Kwakji Beach and a short walk to Hankam-Awol Walk. It is a space with insufficient space, but I will welcome you with warm heart. I hope you are happy often while staying in the 'OO Jeju', a warm space with a splendid ocean view :-)
- It is a house located in Geumseong-ri, Ayeol-eup where the beautiful sea spreads to the west of Jeju Island. We live in a small room and give out a big room. If you like to travel, you'll be good friends :-)
- Actually, it is the space that I live in.
- It's a country house, but bedding is a special concern. Every time I change to a new bedding, I will be able to sleep comfortably.
- Queen size bed A set of mattresses and a set of bedding are set up for 2 people.
- I can help you more easily because I live in the same space.
- Goods: Air conditioner, Fan, TV, Wifi
- Kitchen facilities: refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric pot, electric pressure cooker, drip coffee tools, various dishes
- Other: Washing machine, drying rack
Interaction with guests
- I like to travel, and based on my experiences in the travel industry, I will guide you on Jeju tourist information. If time and mind are right, I can go on a trip together.
- I like water because I am from a sea school. I'll also let you know the secret substance point.
Other things to note
- Ayeolgup is located in a small village. You can feel the small town of Jeju with stone walls and a lot of gardens. After a few pretty empty houses and churches, a small sophisticated ocean spreads out. Find hidden treasures in the village.
- It is close to the water beach with a white sandy beach and blue water. There is a Yongcheon water open-air bath in one corner of the beach so you can finish it neatly after bathing.
- If you like walking, you will love this place even more. If you go along the village road, you will see Kwakji Beach with its sandy beach. Walking further, you can meet the famous Hangul - Alewol promenade.
- No smoking in the room.
- Do not cook meat, fish, etc. that do not smell badly.
- Houses in town. I do not want to spread the smell and noise to the villagers. I do not do barbecue. Thank you for your patience!
- It is easy to invade worms because it is an old house, it is easy to contaminate white bedding and it is difficult to ventilate, so please refrain from eating food in the room. Please use the kitchen table.