This apartment is ideal for a large group of people that are looking to stay in a convenient area in New York City. There is a balcony with the view of Manhattan and 7 well designed rooms. The apartment is brand new and very clean!
The property consists of two apartments (one is a 3 bedroom and one is a 4 bedroom apartment). They are adjacent to one another--opening the doors to both apartments essentially makes them one large 7 bedroom apartment. There are plenty of beds to accommodate you and your guests.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed and a single size sofabed
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed and a single size futon (balcony access)
Bedroom 3: Full size sofa bed
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed and single size sofa bed
Bedroom 2: Full size bed
Bedroom 3: Full size bed
Bedroom 4: Full size bed
Living Room: Queen size sofa bed
There are no other apartments besides these two on the property so you and your guests would have the whole house to yourselves.
Interaction with guests
Although I will not be present during your stay, feel free to call me when you need anything!
Other things to note
-Absolutely Positively No Pets allowed. In the event that this rule is broke you will be fined $500.00 ( Some people are highly allergic to animals and this can be a serious issue) please be respectful of this rule.
-No smoking Indoors
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE ANYWHERE OUTSIDE. THERE IS A GARBAGE BIN IN FRONT OF THE HOME OUTSIDE. (SOMETIMES IN FRONT OF PIZZERIA NEXT DOOR) ALL GARBAGE CAN GO IN THE BIN OR NEXT TO IT ON THE FLOOR.
- There is a 60$ fee if any of the keys to the apartment are lost. We need to replace all locks when this happens.
Check in time is 4pm.
We try to accommodate our guests as best as we can with their check in time if they need to check in earlier. But please keep In mind if there are guests leaving that same day we need to give our cleaning staff enough time to prepare the apartment for you so it is not always possible for us to check arriving guests in early.
~If you know you need an early check in please make sure you notify me right away so I can do my best to make it work to your advantage.
~If I am not able to check you in early I will be more than happy to hold your luggage until the apartment is ready for check in.
Check out is at 11am.
~The check out time is set to also give us enough time to prepare the apartment for guests that may be checking in that afternoon. When you book if you know you will need a late checkout please notify me right away so I can do my best to accommodate you.
~If you need to checkout late you must notify me at least 48 hours in advance. The closer to the date you notify me the harder it may be to make it work. If there are no guests checking in that afternoon we are always more than happy to extend the check out time for your as late as we can.
~Please be advised if we are not notified that you need a late checkout fess may apply.
-Please close all windows before leaving the apartment. If rain gets on the hard word floors or window cells it will damage it.
~You are responsible for all of your items. Upon Checkout please make sure you have our belongings.
~The roof is off limits to guests. It is dangerous and against the law for guests to be up there.
~I have invested a lot of time and care in making sure my apartments are like your home when you visit. Everything in these apartments are new and our cleaning staff goes over the entire apartment before someone checks in and when someone checks out. If you see anything broken upon your arrival please notify me right away, so you are not held accountable for it.
~If you break or damage anything in the apartment in your stay, please also notify me right away so we can handle it the best way possible.
Honesty and Kindness are always the best policy. I hope you have a wonderful time in this Big Beautiful city!
Looking forward to Hosting you!
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE BOOKING WITH US.
- No smoking indoors. We take pride in our home and the first impression that our guests experience when they walk in the door. Cigarette odors are hard to get rid of so we ask that you smoke outdoors so we can maintain the fresh, clean smell of our home for all of our guests. There will be an extra cleaning cost of $200 if you smoke in the apartment.
- Garbage Disposal: Please DO NOT place any garbage outside by the sidewalk or the tree. We will get fined. All garbage must be placed in the garbage bin in front of home. If you are unsure of where to dispose of your garbage, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Please return all sets of keys at the end of your stay. Otherwise you will be charged a $60.00 fee as we would be forced to replace the locks the doors.
Check-in time is 4pm.
Please keep in mind that if you wish to check in early and we have guests checking out the same morning, we will need to give our cleaning staff enough time to prepare the apartment for you. We may not always be able to check you in early, but notifying us as soon as you know that you may need an early check-in will ensure that we accommodate you to the best of our ability. If we're not able to check you in early, we would be more than happy to hold your luggage until the apartment is clean and ready for check-in.
Check-out is at 11am.
The check out time is set to give us enough time to prepare the apartment for guests that may be checking in that afternoon. If there are no guests checking in that afternoon, we are always more than happy to extend the check-out time for your as late as we can. We do ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance should you need a late check-out and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please be advised that late checkout fees may apply.
- We ask that you close all the windows when you leave the apartment. We take pride in our original hardwood floors and if it happens to rain after you leave, the water will severely damage the floors and window sills.
- Please make sure you have all of your belongings before checking out. If you do leave something behind, let us know right away and we'll do our best to find it and ship it to you. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Access to the roof is RESTRICTED. Not only is it unsafe for our guests to be on the roof, it is against the law.
- We've invested a lot of time and care into making sure the apartment is your home away from home when you visit. Most things in the apartment are new and our cleaning staff goes over the entire apartment before someone checks in and after someone checks out. If you notice anything broken or damaged upon your arrival, please notify us immediately to ensure you are not held accountable for it.
- We know accidents do happen. If you break or damage anything in the apartment during your stay, please notify us right away so we can handle it accordingly.
We provide quality linens for your comfort during your stay. However, we ask that you DO NOT take any of these items with you. We charge the following fees for any linens that are missing upon check-out:
$30 per towel
$45 per bed sheet or similar linens
$100 per comforter
$30 per pillow
As always, honesty and kindness are always the best policies.
We hope you have a wonderful stay in this big, beautiful city!
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed. We love animals but some people are highly allergic and this can pose a serious issue with other guests. In the event this rule is broken, a $500.00 fine will be imposed.
We look forward to hosting you!
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES-There are no parties or illegal substances allowed. We have guests right next door, as well as neighbors. Please respect the guests next door as well as the neighbors peace. If these rules are not met we will have you evacuate the apartment, call the authorities, and charge you your deposit.