One of Queenstown's prime luxury residences, Ekara House, sits high on Queenstown Hill and is positioned perfectly to take in the breath taking views of Lake Wakatipu, the surrounding mountainous landscape and the lights of central Queenstown below.
Luxuriously appointed it consists of 5 bedrooms in the main house which all enjoy the sweeping vistas below. An additional self-contained studio provides a sixth bedroom with added facilities and privacy. Featuring two large living and dining areas, two kitchens and multiple balconies this impressive property is well suited to entertaining.
Guests of Ekara House have access to the Estate's shared Health and Fitness complex, including the indoor/outdoor swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room, kitchen, BBQ, shower and changing facilities.
Please note the swimming pool is not heated between 13th April and 23rd October.
Full house, self contained unit and Pool House Facility with gym and BBQ area.
Please note the pool is not heated between 13th April and 23rd October each year.
Interaction with guests
A New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes representative will meet you at the property on arrival to orientate you with the house and to handover the keys.
There is an off-site property manager available to answer any queries regarding this property.
Other things to note
Minimum stay 3 nights, with 4 night minimum stay during Easter and 5 night minimum stay during Peak seasons.
A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental.
Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean per week (basic clean plus linen change).
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.