Our little cacitia is a short 8 min drive from San Ignacio and nestled umungst the native land scape of the rainforest. On a private half acre this two bedroom, one bath home with a 300sq ft loft. Also a 500sq ft Veranda with breath taking views!
Our home is high on top of a hill overlooking the tremendous beauty of the rain forest. Are private half acre has a variety of fruit trees such as mango, orange, lemon, lime , cherry, and avocado trees. Along with a bread fruit tree which is used and cooked like a potato. There is also coconuts and to Plumaria trees. Our beautiful veranda is 500 ft.² with a large picnic table, A glider rocker, a nice wooden bench and I hammock for your relaxation. This is truly a space for relaxation, that has all the modern conveniences of home!
When you choose to stay with us you will have access to Wi-Fi passcode's. We provide you with a local Belize cell phone for local calls and start you out with $10 BZ. We also have a wonderful property manager named Marilyn Who will meet you when you arrive in San Ignacio and bring you directly to the house so there's no chance of getting lost.
Interaction with guests
As the owners we personally only interact via phone or inquiries through Airbnb or email. Any interactions while in San Ignacio will be directly with Marilyn Greig. She will be available for any problems or questions while you stay at our home.
Basic house rules, treat our house respectfully at all times. Please do not leave any wet clothing or towels on any wood in our home there are plenty of places to hang wet items either in bedrooms on hooks or out on the clothes line on the veranda.
There is a very specific checkout list that guests must follow:
1. Make sure all lights and fans are turned off before leaving.
2. Leave all wet towels in the laundry basket in the bathroom.
3. Unplug coffee pot and microwave before leaving.
4. Bring in tablecloth off of picnic table, any cushions on wooden benches, and unhook hammock and bring inside leaving all of these items on the couch.
5. Turn off propane gas tanks under the deck.
6. Please check for all your belongings and make sure nothing is left behind.
7. Make sure veranda door is locked from the inside
8. Gather all trash and take it up to trash bin at neighbors house.
9. Leave keys and cell phone on counter in the house.
10. Make sure door you exit is securely locked and shut please doublecheck.
This list of check out instructions are on the back of both doors in our home.
Most of all please enjoy your stay at our little casita!