Charming apartment in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal. Just minutes from the metro station Mont-Royal, it's difficult to find a better location! You'll enjoy the brnad new sunny terrace, the memory foam mattresses, the Keurig coffee machine with cups, Free Netflix and Wi-Fi. Plus, you can easily walk to many great shop and restaurants.
Go check our other properties on our profil: the City Chalet, the Penthouse, the Scandinavian
Contact us!! We are always available to answer you quickly ;)
The apartment sleeps up to eight people and has three bedrooms with 4 Queen beds, a living room and an elegant dining room. Its French doors, woodworks and electric fireplace gives it a charm that will seduce you. The master bedroom is very bright and offers a wonderful view of the Mount Royal Avenue and the picturesque tower of the Olympic Stadium. The apartment offers all the comfort you need and will certainly meet your expectations.
This large 1400 sq ft apartment features:
- High quality memory foam mattresses
- 55 " HD TV with Netflix and cable
- Free High speed Wi-Fi
- New Appliances including: Washer, Dryer and Dishwasher
- Keurig coffee machine with cups
- Electric Fireplace
- Leather sofas
- Acacia dining table
All shops and services (bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion stores, bars, and restaurants) are located within meters. Buses and taxis in front of the building, Mont-Royal metro at 5 min walk and BIXI station (Montreal Bicycle rental) to provide access to nearby major cultural sites in minutes. You'll mostly love living in the Plateau for its variety of hip restaurants, night clubs and bars such as: l'Avenue du Plateau, La Salle À Manger, the Barraca, Bily Kun, Bières & Co., Rouge-Gorge (wine bar) Plan B, Le Quartier Général, Tri Express sushi and many others.
MTL Vacation Rentals
Parking is subject to availability, $ 15 per day. Request when booking.
The terrace is shared with one tenant, the BBQ and table are only yours ;)
The apartment is on the second floor and those not have an elevator.
Interaction with guests
We have a 1-800 phone number to contact us at any time.
We have all the city permits, CITQ certification and insurance required!
Other things to note
We provide a complete guide to the neighborhood containing our favorite restaurants and bars, as well as supermarkets and coffee shops in the area. It also has a bunch of links to websites about Montreal and its activities.
• 2 or 3 nights minimum on weekends and special events (unless last minute reservation). No check-in or check-out on Saturdays
• The customer must present a government issued ID and a valid credit card upon arrival.
• The customer must notify the landlord of any changes, breakage or other problems that occur or are produced during their stay. An inspection will be made after the client's departure to assess the situation and cleanliness. Any damage found will be at the customer's expense.
• Smoking inside will result in the loss of half of the security deposit.
• Excessive cleaning after the customer's departure will cost him/her the equivalent of another cleaning fee.
• The customer must ensure the tranquility of the place in order to respect the neighbours and keep noise low after 10pm. At all times, the number of people in the apartment can not exceed the number specified in the reservation. No party nor reception are allowed on the premises. Ignoring these regulations will result in total loss of security deposit.
This host has 516 reviews for other properties.View other reviews