FREE WIFI provided.
15 mins from Perth Airport.
Built in January 2017, this house has 3 bedroom, 1 toilet & 1 shower located in a quiet and peaceful residential area offering comfort & peace. Perfect for holiday makers, business travellers and families. Fully furnished with well equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Short walking distance to supermarkets, restaurants, shopping, bus stop and leisureplex.
The internal area of the house is 70 square meters. Comfortably fits 4 people. The house is very private and has its own private entry.
All the home’s facilities are for you to enjoy during your stay. You have complete privacy and exclusive use of the property during your stay.
Other things to note
Please inform me in advance if you require early check-in/late check-out, it can be arranged, subject to availability.
- The loss of key shall incur a $20 fee.
- No illegal or inappropriate behaviour.
- Conserve water and energy! Please kindly switch off electricity(especially air conditioner & heaters) and water when not in use. If the usage of the electricity is more than 10% of the rental rates, I will have to pass down the cost to the guest.
- The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Please do not touch the two white boxes located on the wall near the front entrance door as these are utility submetering systems.
- Ensure exhaust fan is on in the bathroom when taking shower to avoid triggering smoke alarm
I live close by, if you have any queries or need anything, you can always contact me via email or phone. I endeavour to assist to the best of my ability to ensure a memorable, pleasant and satisfied stay.
I live in Perth, Western Australia. I am self-employed. My career has always been in Accounting but my real passion is Real Estate.
It will be my pleasure to welcome you to my property. If there is anything I can do to make your stay better please let me know. As a host, I hope your stay is comfortable, restful and rejuvenating and I look forward to meeting you!