Spacious 3 bedroom/3bath 2nd story condo with awe inspiring waterfall and golf course views. Plantation in Princeville 721, sleeps 6 with beautiful garden and mountain views, centrally located on the North Shore of Kauai. AC available at extra cost.
Walking distance to the St. Regis Hotel, Makai and Prince golf courses, and the Princeville shopping center, public library and children’s park. Just minutes from Anini Beach, Hanalei Bay and all of the north shore’s most beautiful beaches.
Air conditioning in living room, dining room and master bedroom only, $25 per day extra
Once the reservation is confirmed, we will send you driving directions from the Lihue Airport and check-in instructions.
Interaction with guests
Our offices are located on-island in Princeville, and open 7 days a week. We are also available after hours by phone should you have an emergency.
Other things to note
Rent price includes tax
License or registration number
Learn about this number
The Plantation at Princeville Homeowners Association (HOA) has provided the following House Rules:
1. No towels, bathing suits, etc. can be hung out on the lanai/patio at the condo. Please do not leave personal items out on the lanai or in gravel areas. During your stay, your personal items may be kept in the condo or garage.
2. If you have a parking permit hanging tag located in the condo you must keep it hanging on rear view mirror during your entire stay here at the Plantation at Princeville. No parking in short drive ways are allowed. No parking along street is allowed and no parking on grass is allowed. The HOA is very strict on this and the fine is an automatic $100.00 fine. Please make sure the parking permit is put back inside the condo upon departure. The replacement fee is $50.00.
3. Pool and Spa hours are 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. Please read posted pool rules. The HOA is very strict about these and the fine is $100.00 per violation. No glass or ceramic in pool area. Please, once again read pool rules inside pool area before you begin your pool time.
4. Use of Pool, Spa and Exercise room are solely at your own risk.
5. For consideration of the neighbors at The Plantation at Princeville, when using the pool facilities please keep noise level to a minimum as well as on the lanai.
6. Children under age 5 are not allowed in spa. Children under age 14 are not allowed without an adult inside the spa with them. Eight people only are allowed in the spa at one time. No lifeguards are on duty in pool area.
7. Club house and exercise room hours are 7:00 am - 9:00 pm. Athletic shoes and shirts must be worn at all times when using the exercise equipment.
8. Please do not feed the chickens, birds or any other animals.
9. Please keep garage door closed while not in use for leaving and arriving.
10. Quiet time is between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please lower the volume on any TV or MUSIC or VOICES during these hours, especially on the lanai.
11. No Skateboarding, ball playing, roller skates, or rollerblades are allowed at The Plantation at Princeville.
The Plantation at Princeville Management and Homeowners Association have a NO TOLERANCE policy with regard to the House Rules.
This host has 480 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a professional property management company located in Princeville, on Kauai's north shore. We have been specializing in vacation rentals on Kauai for 30+ years. Our offices are open 7 days a week, and we have an after-hours emergency number should you need to reach us for any reason. We pride ourselves on being prompt, friendly, and professional, and providing excellent customer service to all our guests. We look forward to hosting you on Kauai.