- Iconic studio apartment right at the start of Sydney road and a quick tram to the city. Separate bathroom and kitchenette with mezzanine bed. Everything you need, conveniently all in this one cozy spot.
- Newly renovated with brand new appliances and fixtures, you can see in the photos it has a sense of contemporary style with a vintage vibe. Supplied with Netflix, DVD's, PS4 and X1 (consoles available on request).
- Is this your first time booking with Air bnb?! if so, use this link to get $50 off your first trip! www.airbnb.com.au/c/ryanp201
- You will feel like you're in New York when you stay here, the high ceilings give a very open feeling to the space and the view from the mezzanine bed is isn't too bad either :)
- Outside sounds are very well muted, even though Sydney road is very loud and busy most of the day.
- It's a cozy little spot that you will not doubt fall in love with straight away, but the amount of room is very limited. I have the listing stating three guests, but that is the preferred max, any amount of guests after two get charged $13 per person.
This fully equipped and furnished stdio is ready to go with:
- 42 inch LCD TV
- DVD player & library
- Heating & portable standing fans
- Wireless internet connected to the NBN
- Apple TV with complimentary Netflix/Stan
- PS4 to play with
- Onsite allocated parking spot
- The mezzanine bed is very comfortable and give you a gorgeous view of the apartment
- Two dimming lights for reading and/or if you just need some light
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap
- Bath and hand towels
- Floor mats
- Toilet rolls
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee, there is an aero press also for anyone to use :)
- Oven, an electric stove which can be very sensitive to the touch, just make sure you don't lean on it and turn it on. Just in case, the instruction manual is above the stove
- Cups, mug, plates, pots, pans, cutlery and an assortment of cooking utensils
- some snacks in the cupboards for anyone to have at, there are also a lot of spices and washing attire under the sink
- The microwave is situated in the TV unit under the TV as it is one of the only spots it really fits, is a little weird, but it grows on you :)
- Lovely vintage, mid century Scandinavian sofa bed, very comfy to lay on
- Mid century Scandinavian coffee table with all the remotes for everything
- A lovely reading light which emits a great amount of light, if quite helpful at night for the extra bit of light for the apartment
- To gain access to Ye Olde Lodge, there are two sets of keys, one for the front door of the building and another for the apartment, which is located on the second floor.
- Guests will have access to laundry room on level one. The washing machine costs $4 and the dryer costs $3
Interaction with guests
- I will always be ready and willing to do anything i can to help you out and make sure you have the best stay possible at Ye Olde Lodge
Other things to note
- The washer and dryer are for the whole building. Washer is $4 and Dryer is $3, must be gold coins only sorry
- Ye Olde Lodge has a heritage overlay attached to it for it is of local historical, architectural and social significance.
- Please respect the neighbours and don't be too loud, sound travels easily through the building.
- Sorry that there is no balcony if you're a smoker. You're allowed to smoke on the front steps though (can meet some of the neighbours at the same time) :)
- Please do not leave any wet spots on wooden surfaces example: coasters under drinks, wipe up kitchenette. Marks are easily made on the coffee table and kitchenette.
Hello possible future guest, my name is Ryan Post and I have listed my gorgeous studio apartment at 'Ye Olde Lodge'! Firstly, because my partner and I need more room and at the moment an secondly, everyone needs to experience a night or two (or a month!) at 'Ye Olde Lodge' and completely fall in love with it as much as my partner and I have :)
I work in the family businesses (Eagle Hire, E Pole Hire and Eagle Fence) and am also a part time as an uber driver also. Always looking for new ventures in life and right now, air bnb is calling me (and you) to give you the studio experience you deserve.
In my spare time I like to play video games, be lazy on the couch, friends, movies and all the usual things.
If you have any enquiries about my listing, please do not hesitate to ask. I am more than happy to help everyone, anyway I possibly can.