About this listing
Elevated lifestyle 1 bedroom w/ stunning city views in the heart of Chicago's hottest neighborhood, steps away from top rated restaurants and entertainment! A secure building has a chefs kitchen, wireless internet, included parking & easy CTA access.
Lincoln park highest floor, clean, high end apartment for anyone looking for a comfortable stay in the city with partial stunning skyline views! Beautiful chef's kitchen, smart home security, (smart tv: chromecast 4K HD ultra for streaming (NO CABLE), queen size bed with upgraded 100% high thread count Egyptian cotton and premium pillow topper, queen size premium air mattress, literally steps away from the Red Line train and few blocks more for the Brown Line train!! Hot new area for the best restaurants in the city, world class theaters, shopping, less than a hike away from Lincoln Park zoo and North Ave beach!
- Full upgraded chef's kitchen with garbage disposal + enjoy dining with a view of the city skyline in the dining area for four!!
- Large state of the art "Elite" TV (no cable), Ultra 4K HD Chromecast smart tv with VHS and DVD provided (Red Box available at nearby Whole Food store + a small assortment of personal collection)
- Upgraded and finished bathroom and shower with rain shower head
- Upgraded bedroom queen bed with 100% high thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets and premium pillow topper
- High speed internet + wifi
- Washer/Dryer in unit!
- Large comfortable premium quality queen size air mattress bed for extra sleeping space for two
- Upgraded smart home security lock and building has a buzzer intercom system and security cameras for full security
- Free street parking (parking passes available upon request with detailed instructions for location)
- Zip car parking also available right next to the apartment building under the el tracks
- ParkWhiz and Spot Hero parking also available in same lot. Download app!
Complete access to the entire condo!
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion, shaving cream, razors, soap, and rain shower head!
- Linens, towels, hair dryer
- Full kitchen appliances!
- ironing board/iron
- anything else you need please let me know and I will see what I can do about getting it to you (within reason)!
Interaction with guests
I will be in and out of Chicago a lot but am available via phone, text, and email 24/7 while you are staying at the condo! I love my city of Chicago and would love to help you navigate your way through your stay! Feel free to use me as a resource for anything and all things fun! I pride myself on my excellent restaurant, culture, and night life recommendations and will pull every contact I have to make sure you are well taken care of!
I have many contacts in the area that will have no problem serving as a liaison if you need anything in person!
Other things to note
Once you book with me and are approved I will be in contact with you regarding further detailed instructions on how to get here as well as additional helpful information for your stay! A welcome package will also be provided on your first day of arrival!
License or registration numberR17000013224
Learn about this field
I like to make sure every guest has the highest quality experience. One way to ensure this depends on your participation as a great house guest:
- No smoking or pets allowed!
- No house parties please; this space is very special to me and I would like to avoid any damage to the place and be respectful to my neighbors
- please rinse all dishes and place in dishwasher when done (no need to run it)
- please turn off all lights and electrical appliances when leaving the apartment
- please try to keep the apartment as clean and damage free as possible as if you were staying at your own place
Guests and visitors are advised to have their own personal policy of insurance in case of accidents, personal injury or loss/damage to property. No responsibility is accepted by the host for any losses, damage or personal injury sustained by any uninsured guest during their stay. By making your booking you agree to these terms and conditions.
For any items left behind, lost and found shipping and handling is to be paid by the guest prior to shipping.
Thank you so much for your cooperation in all of this!!!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.