This is a huge loft 2700+sqft in the middle of the historic core in DTLA. Perfect for entertaining or for work, with both a large dining room, outdoor garden patio, tv room, office and a bedroom w french doors.
Located in the heart of Los Angeles's Down Town Historic Core, this is a unique 2300 sq foot authentic loft (not a roughly finished cookie cutter apartment masquerading as one) The space is ideal for both the serious live/work guest and traveler alike.
- 11 windows (8 feet apiece) make up an entire wall. The view out them is unimpeded (i.e. there is not a building next door) which gives the loft a light and airy feel at all times.
- an enormous, open, fully loaded kitchen opens thru french doors onto a private, gardened terrace that contains a table and bbq.
- dining room table seats 10 comfortably, the outdoor table 6
- the front 1,000 sq ft is is divided from the rest of the space by floor to ceiling bookshelves that leave a 12 foot space into the second part, providing privacy while still maintaining the integrity of a "loft".
-the back 1,000 sq feet has been left open as a media work space containing:
(URL HIDDEN)-60 in HD tv (w/ 15 foot HDMI cable)
(URL HIDDEN)-27 in iMac w/ guest login
(URL HIDDEN)-wifi set up for a network
(URL HIDDEN)-6 ft desk
(URL HIDDEN)-16x8 foot wall section of usable white board
- a private bedroom is closed off from the rest of the space by french doors featuring a Cal King and as much closet space as needed.
- if needed, 2 queen air mattresses with accompanying linen can be set up in the back space.
- the bathroom is considered the "diva suite" complete with over-sized tub and and rain shower and is spacious enough to accommodate a love seat and tree (yes, tree) that are hardly noticed
- 24 hour security
- a gated, on premise parking spot (another can be negotiated)
The Historic Core neighborhood is at the forefront of what is being called the "Down Town Renaissance". Conveniently located within easy walking distance of Staples Center, Disney Hall, The Music Center and Bunker Hill, this space offers the perfect urban solace for those looking to experience currently Los Angeles's most dynamic neighborhood. Stay a weekend, stay a week, stay a month. You will not regret it.
There is a very nice rooftop with gas grills, large tables and lawn chairs to enjoy the southern california sun. Community garden is also on the roof where you can pick fresh greens for your dinner.
Please be respectful of neighbors, keep noise down after 10pm. Smoking is only allowed outside on the patio.
No filming unless approved by host beforehand.
Groups over 4 people need to adhere to the extra per/person rate of $40/person.
i'm an LA native (we actually exist). i work in entertainment as a writer. i spend part of the year here and part in Baja. The dog prefers Baja, so the loft is unoccupied for long stretches of time.