About this listing
This is the perfect flat/apartment to stay at if you want to visit the city of Campeche. Since it is located in the heart of the historical center. It is only a block away from calle 59, a picturesque pedestrian walk where you will find stores, bars and restaurants. It is also near the beautiful Cathedral of Campeche and the coastal boulevard.
There are 3 big bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a living room, dining room and a small kitchen. There is air conditioner in the living room, in the dining room and in two of the bedrooms. It is located in a building which was built in the late 60s/ early 70s, whose façade keeps its original colonial look. It is the ideal place to stay with the family or friends or if you are in town for business.
There is wireless WiFi Internet included. There is a parking place for 1 car in the building. All utilities are included: electricity, water and gas.
There is a $250 USD Security Deposit cash required which will be returned at the end of your stay if no damage occurs to the premises.
Campeche is a beautiful colonial city, classified as a world cultural heritage site by UNESCO. It was an important port in colonial times. Visiting its forts and surrounding walls, as well as the historical center and coastal boulevard and sampling its delicious gastronomy, makes it an unforgettable holiday.
*The archaeological site "Edzna" is approximately 40 min. away. The Cenote Miguel Colorado, which is a great opportunity to be in touch with nature and to practice Adventure Tourism activities, is an hour away from the City of Campeche. The beautiful Guayamon Ex Hacienda is 27km away. These are among the many places you can visit around the area.
House Rules for the apartment:
Since every house is different we recommend you read the apartment Rules so you become acquainted with the way everything works, so you can have a more comfortable and pleasant stay at this place.
* The rent of the apartment is exclusively for holidaying. Parties are forbbiden.
* No spring breakers or Hooligans allowed!
* The maximum capacity of the apartment is 6 people. It is forbbiden to exceed this limit. You will be charged with a penalty!
* During the Christmas season, holy week and easter the minimum stay is 6 nights.
* Security Deposit: If your stay is from 2 to 15 days a $250 USD cash deposit will be required.
* Check-in: Starts at 1 pm
Our assistant will be waiting for you at the apartment to welcome you and show you around the place. She will also give you the house keys and answer your questions. Upon arrival you must show your ID and hand out your leasing contract, reservation slip.
If you arrive after 7pm on week days, there will be an extra charge of $15 USD. If you arrive on Saturday or Sunday there will be an extra charge of $20 USD.
* Check-out is at 1pm. We will inspect the apartment and If everything is in order, Airbnb will refund your $250 USD deposit.
We ask you to return the house keys to our assistant.
* Smoking: You are allowed to smoke in the common areas, but not in the bedrooms.
* Laundry Service: We will change sheets and towels once a week. If you would like your clothes washed or ironed, please inform the assistant and she will tell you what the fee is. Please pay her directly.
* Kitchen: You are free to use the kitchen and all the appliances. The kitchen is equipped with a traditional oven, a microwave oven, a blender, a toaster, a coffee maker.
* Lights and air conditioner: Please make sure you turn the lights and air conditioner off when you are not in the room.
* Water: Tap water is not drinkable. For drinking and cooking, please use bottled water.
* Bathroom and kitchen supplies: We provide you with toilet paper and hand soap.
* Internet: We have a wireless internet connection in the apartment. You will find the password right next to the modem in the main room.
* Appliances: The voltage in Mexico is the same as the USA, Canada, and some countries in Latin America. If you come from Europe, Asia, Africa or Australia, bring your own converter.
* Utilities: All utilities are included in the rental. Please be mindful that there is a water scarcity in Mexico and in most of the world. Please try to use only what you need.
* Parking: There is one parking places in the garage.
* House keys: You will be provided with a set of keys to the apartment. Please make sure you lock the front door when you leave the apartment.
* Our Responsibility: We will make every effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We do not take responsibility for any accidents caused inside nor outside the house as they are beyond our control and purview.
* Your Responsibility: Please take care of the household and installations as if they were your own. We ask you to leave the house the way you found it, so that other guests can enjoy it as well.
* Damage: We are aware that accidents happen, but you need to assume your responsibility. Please notify us of any damage caused to the property. If we find damage has been done to the house or furnishings during your stay, she will notify you immediately and a specific amount will be deducted from your cash deposit.
* Liability Policy: The owners do not assume responsibility for any injuries, illness, theft, or death sustained by the guests during their stay at Apartment.
When guests agree to stay at this house, they consent to release the owners and the assistant from all liability.
* Comments and/or Suggestions: We appreciate your comments and/or suggestions. If you have favorable or unfavorable comments about your stay in the apartment, or a suggestion that will help us improve our service, please write it down in our Guest Book located by the dining room.
We hope this information is useful and we wish you have a wonderful stay at our apartment.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Músico de corazón y heladero de profesión! Me gusta la buena vida, el buen vino y la buena comida! Hablo inglés y un poco de francés. Me encanta viajar y disfrutar los paisajes bellos del planeta tierra. La meditación es esencial en mi vida y la astrología es una herramienta básica para conocer a las personas!
A musician at heart and an ice cream man by trade! I love the good things in life, good wine and good food! I speak English and a little French. I love traveling and I enjoy the beautiful landscapes of planet Earth. Meditation is essential in my life and Astrology is a basic tool to know more about people.