Hi I'm Dr. Saru Thapa and my family resort is located at Sauraha, Chitwan , 5 minutes from Chitwan National Park ,which is centered around a lush tropical garden and dining area, surrounded by thatch-roofed safari tents. You can enjoy peace and quiet ambience with our homely hospitality.
We have a total of eight individual fully furnished and decorated rooms. Each room has two beds with attached bathroom and balcony.
• 24 hour support staff.
• Air-conditioner available on addition of USD $5 per day
• 24 hour hot and cold water supply
• 24 hour wifi internet connectivity
• 24 hour instant power supply incase of power failure
• Free pickup and drop from Tourist bus park Sauraha.
• Airport (Bharatpur) pickup and drop by private car available on payment USD $15.
• Television with satellite cable connection
• Local shopping support on demand
• Guide support for sightseeing and other touristic activities in Sauraha
• Help to make perfect tour plan outside Chitwan like Pokhara, Kathmandu, Lumbini
• Washing and laundry service available on payment of Rs. 50 per pc.
• Bottled drinking water, Soap, Shampoo, toothpaste will be available free of cost inside the room.
• Guest privacy is assured.
• 100% guarantee of Safety and Security
• Nearby Restaurants, coffee shops, Bakery, Banks, Money Exchange and ATMS, barbershop, drug-store etc.
• Spacious open dining hall
• Sufficient space for parking 10+ cars.
• Well maintained garden with fountain and huts.
The guest will have open access to the balcony, garden, backyard. A photocopy of your passport is needed upon arrival.
Interaction with guests
On behalf of me , my nephew(who is a Software Engineer) will personally interact with you and make your stay as comfortable as possible.He will be available at the resort to assist you. He too will assist you with the tours around Sauraha and surrounding places. We will provide you with all information regarding your stay and we will personally care you.
Just in case if he is not available our resort manager , Mr. Raju will look after you.
Other things to note
I have been working as a senior dental surgeon in Chitwan, Nepal for the last 10 years. My husband is also a senior dental surgeon at Bharatpur Government Hospital and together we run a private clinic at Bharatpur. We are actively involved in various community dental activities which aims towards provide free dental care camps to the people from backward communities in Nepal who are unable to afford the basic oral healthcare services. If you are interested in doing volunteer activities as a teacher, medical student, dental student, nursing and other medial professions my husband can arrange for working as a volunteer at the governmental hospital. Also we provide special discount to the volunteers who wish to stay for longer period.
No smoking inside the room (Allowed in balcony and garden)
No possession of any kinds of illegal items.