Newly renovated large studio with full bath, full kitchen, and brand new queen bed. Gated property, with separate entrance to studio. Large patio and sitting areas to BBQ, relax, or have a drink while enjoying the views of the city and sunsets.
Large 400sq ft. Studio with attached full bath and separate complete kitchen. Includes refrigerator, microwave, full and toaster ovens, dishwasher, blender, and coffee pot. Hair dryer, ironing board and iron (Please request to use), and necessary amenities are provided for you. Sheets and towels are always freshly cleaned. The room is recently renovated and includes a Queen size bed. WiFi Internet is available. Satellite TV with most channels except pay per view.
Guests will have their own living quarters with private entrance. You can park anywhere on the asphalt areas. Enjoy the putting green, entire deck area with seating , fire pit, and view of the city. Great place to relax and enjoy a cocktail. I have 10 acres with a trail leading down into a ravine or you can hike or bike the surrounding roads in the foothills. Feel free to explore all areas except the fenced in backyard, where I have trained K9 German Shepherd Dogs. Normally they will be kenneled unless I am with them.
Interaction with guests
However much or little my guests would like. Host is friendly and here to be helpful. Please communicate with host for your questions and concerns.
We are easy going and accommodating. We ask that you follow the following rules:
1) Since we live in the country if your shoes become muddy please remove before entering.
2) Kitchen: Feel free to cook whatever you like but throw food waste into the trash and not the garbage disposal. We are on a Septic system and it is sensitive to certain waste. You can put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher and pans in the sink when you leave unless you would like to wash them.
3) Your room: We don't clean your room during your stay unless you ask. We will offer you fresh towels and sheets as needed.
Strictly NO smoking or burning candles inside the house.
NO PETS are allowed in your room.
4) Save energy and be conscious of water use. Please turn off the lights when you don't need it. There is a recycle bin outside your room, in the patio area.
5) Please do not put anything in the toilet other than toilet paper.
6) Please contact the host in advance if you are going to have any guests.
7) Please no loud noise after 10pm.
8) Check in is 3pm. Check out is 10am.
9) Please do not enter the fenced back yard from the deck or gates, as we have trained K9 dogs exercising and training there from time to time.
10) Any damage caused by the guest will be their responsibility to reimburse the host for repairs.
11) No Illegal Uploading or Down loading while on the Internet.
Retired and enjoying country living. I play golf twice a week. My girlfriend and I enjoy cooking, outdoor activities and going out with friends. We travel as often as possible.