Anchorage AK Stay Awhile Vacation / Corporate Rentals
Our new PRIVATE 1-bedroom apartment:
Awarded "SUPER HOST"!
Members of Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau
Guest reviews say it all:
"Can't improve on perfection!"
"What an absolute pleasure to be able to feel like a home away from home. Everything was as perfect as it could be."
"The neighborhood is quiet and close to everything you would need"
"Clean, centric, comfy, fully equipped, safe house"
Situated at the end of a dead-end residential street in a safe area of town just 10 minutes to hospitals / medical centers and UAA. Beware of rentals in sketchy areas like Spenard, downtown or Eastside.
The house is a ranch style, one level duplex so you only have one common wall with a very quiet neighbor. No neighbors above or below with your driveway right by your private entrance. A front yard and fenced backyard are also yours to enjoy.
Take two steps onto the front porch and with your own code use the keypad to the secure deadbolt entry. Step inside and make yourself at home in the updated open-concept living all on one level. The laundry room in the house is so convenient and saves time & money, too. Meal preparation is made easy in the fully equipped kitchen and you can visit with everyone seated at the in the dining and living rooms.
Guest reviews say it all:
"We are both a little germ-phobic, and were thrilled to find the home spotlessly clean as advertised. We didn't hear a peep from the neighbors, and were able to relax as if we were in our own home. Everything we needed was within a 15 minute drive. We definitely plan on staying here again, and would recommend it to friends. The owners responded to inquiries within five minutes, which is exceptional for any accommodation."
"The unit is exactly as the pictures and description describe it. The beds and pillows were super comfortable, the kitchen was well furnished with dishes and appliances and convenient full size washer and dryer."
"It is close to the city transit, restaurants, and grocery stores. It's quiet and surrounded by friendly neighbors. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends to rent from Paul and Darlene."
"Everything we needed was within a 15 minute drive. We definitely plan on staying here again, and would recommend it to friends. The owners responded to inquiries within five minutes, which is exceptional for any accommodation."
Beautifully furnished 2-bedroom house located on a quiet dead-end residential street in desirable area convenient to nearby recreation/ shopping/ dining/ attractions/ highway access.
• Minutes to Campbell Tract (700+ BLM acres) with 12 miles of multi-use trails. See map.
• Approximately 15 minutes to the airport or downtown.
• Approximately 10 minutes to UAA or hospitals
• 48-inch Cable HD TV and BluRay DVD player in living area
• 32-inch HD TV with DVD player in bedroom
• High-speed internet Wi-fi with basic bandwidth. For heavy streaming additional bandwidth available for purchase.
• Convenient separate laundry room with large capacity washer/dryer/iron/iron board in home.
• Convenient off-street parking right at the door (plowed in winter)
• Comfortably sleeps 6 total: 2 queen bedrooms and a queen Lazyboy sleeper sofa with innerspring mattress in living room. Porta-crib provided.
• Clean, updated bathroom with plenty of fresh towels.
• Easy meal prep in the fully equipped kitchen which is open to dining room for visiting.
• Large refrigerator, small microwave, full-sized stove.oven, dishwasher, blender, mixer, toaster, coffeemaker, crockpot. Starter staples. You can also make arrangements ahead of time for us to do your shopping (small fee).
• Dining area with table and 6 chairs plus eating bar with 2 stools
• Propane BBQ grill in fenced backyard with table and chairs
• Browse Alaska books, visitor information, and some DVDs
• Convenient, secured keypad deadbolt lock for easy check-in with your own access code.
• 900 square feet on one level, only 2 shallow porch steps to front door
24/7 convenient check-in with your own key code for secure deadbolt lock.
"What an absolute pleasure to be able to feel like a home away from home. Everything was as perfect as it could be. Beautifully decorated, completely stocked kitchen, great TV and so centrally located. We had a wonderful, unforgettable stay and the most comfortable beds ever!"
• Everything you need. Just bring your suitcase
• In-home laundry room with washer/dryer/iron/ironing board
• Off-street parking at the front door
• Private fenced backyard with BBQ grill/table/chairs
• High speed Wi-Fi internet
• 48-inch cable TV / BluRay DVD player in living area
• 32-inch TV with DVD player in bedroom
Interaction with guests
"You (owners) were also very attentive without being intrusive. Questions answered right away and follow through for requests a big plus." (Marina-Oregon)
"We stayed for just over three weeks while waiting to close on the house we were buying. It was a very stressful time for us, but the accommodations and service provided by Darlene and Paul was absolutely wonderful and eased the stress of our home buying process."
" Paul and Darlene were wonderful to work with; very quick to answer questions and they checked in (via email) to make sure our stay was going well. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better property or property owners." (Kelly-AK)
"Darlene provided detailed information before arrival so we knew exactly what to expect. They also checked in on us to be sure everything was good and we didn't need anything. I would stay here again if given the opportunity to go back and will recommend it to friends/family." (Candy-Arkansas)
"Darlene responds incredibly quickly to any and all questions, comments or concerns--she even let us know we'd be shoved out of the overnight 3 foot snowfall before we knew it was that deep!" (rbb-2014)
• Keypad deadbolt entry door allows self check-in and check-out
• Local owners available 24 hours via phone/text/email
• Deal direct with owners, not managers
"This was a once in a lifetime vacation for us and staying in your home only made it better. Your hospitality was wonderful as was everything in the house." D. from Kentucky
Other things to note
See also our five-star NEW PRIVATE apartment rental AirBnB #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
AirBnB collects Anchorage room tax (12%) required by the city on all stays less than 30 nights. We operate under state business license.
To ensure a sanitary, allergy-free environment for everyone, we have a
NO-SMOKING or VAPING of any substance and NO-PETS policy anywhere on our properties.
Guest responsible for booking must be age 21 or older.
Guest responsible for booking must not make booking on someone's behalf, but must be the guest staying on the property.
Quiet hours Anchorage ordinance: 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
If we get a complaint we will contact you. If the noise persists, we will terminate the booking.
No over-night guests are permitted in our home, other than the number specified in your rental agreement. Please inquire for overnight guests before booking.
In renting our property, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold us harmless as the owner of the rental property, for any injury or loss to any member of your party unless the injury or loss was due to gross negligence of the owner. Please promptly report to us any unsafe or hazardous condition at the property.
As the guest party, you agree to the terms of our Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by your online booking which is legally binding.
Fascinated by a photo of Alaska's Mt. McKinley as a young boy, I determined to come to Alaska. My dream came true at age 17 and after 40 plus years working as a biologist hunting and fishing this great land, I am still awed by its majestic scenery and amazing wildlife.
When my wife isn't managing our rentals, she loves designing & creating handmade SNOW LACE jewelry which she sells locally & online.
As hosts with high expectations in accommodations and service when we travel, we set those same standards for both our house and apartment vacation corporate rentals to assure our guests the best stay in Anchorage!
Our top 5-star rating by our guests tell us we have reached our goal to provide each guest with the best stay in Alaska.
So come visit and let us help you make your dreams come true, too!